5. McMARIEDDD!!

Three weeks later:

Nugget's POV:

It's finally our wedding day!!! I finally get to marry the love of my life today after what felt like forever. She proposed to me two days after we first met and now were here about to get married. The wedding was McDonald's theme and the guest aka my nugget friends received a happy meal as they're food. 

She was walking throught the aisle while I was waiting at the altar. She looked beautiful and her lovely pink skin was glowing more than ever today. I couldn't keep my eyes of her. 

" I, Peppa Pig, take you, Chicken Nugget, to be my lawfully wedded Nugget. I promise to love and cherish you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep myself only unto you, and to give you your sauce when you need it, for so long as we both shall live.

I again as an chicken nugget can't say anything.

"Do you Peppa Pig take Chicken Nugget as you lawfully wedded Nugget"

" I do" she said

"Do you Chicken Nugget take Peppa pig as you lawfully wedded pig"

*silence*

"I now pronouns you wife and Nugget, you may kiss the bride"

She grabbed me and licked me and we live happily ever after

*THE END*