Chapter nine- everyone knows

*Matthews POV*
It was my best kiss ever. She made my knees weak and my stomach hurt. She's so special. Theres no one like her. And it kills me to know that she doesn't see that by herself.

"Ehm Alisa.. Do you wanna go out with me? Ehm.. I understand if you dont but uhm.."

*Alisas POV*
"Ehm Alisa.. Do you wanna go out with me?
Ehm.. I understand if you don't but uhm.."
Aww he was so nervous. He started to blush and he looked down to not make any eye contact.
"Yes I will" i said and a big smile spread over he's face.
"I pic you up at 8. Dress casual."
"Were are you taking me?" I asked.
"Well.. You'll see" he said and smirked.

Matthew got down and then Caneron came up with some Pizza.
"Heyy sistahhh, you want some?" He walked over to my bed and handed me the Pizza he had in he's hands.
"Thank you" I said and smiled.
I was just about to take it when I remembered that my sleeves was still not totally rolled down and Cameron saw all my cuts on my arm.

*Camerons POV*
She was just about to reach the Pizza when I saw her arm. It was covered with cuts and scars. And they were deep.

"Alisa, why?" I asked and i felt the tears burning behind my eyes.
"I just wanted to take the pain away. It started when mom died and dad started hitting me.. Then i just felt worthless so I just kept cutting and hurting myself. Now it's like an addiction." By now I was crying. I hated to see my sister like this. How could someone ever want to hurt her?

I looked around and saw that all the boys stood outside and that they just heard everything. But by then I didn't care. I just got over to Alisa and hugged her.
"No one will ever hurt you again. I promise."

*Alisas POV*
I was scared because they all know about my self harm now. But I was kind of happy because I had a date with Matt.

All the boys came up to me and told me that everything was going to be okay and that they will always be there for me and protect me.

~few hours later~

The time just flew away and i only had 50 minutes to get ready for the date. I picked out a white and pink dress (pic above) and some sandals. I curled my hair and putted some makeup on. I was now ready and waited for Matt in my room.

I got an text from a unknown number
*unknown: it's your bae. Im outside💕💕

I got out and he drived us to a beach.

This chapter really sucks but I that that I really had to update this book a little.
Don't forget to vote and comment for a new one.
Xoxo