Chapter five- Did she hear everything?

*Matthews POV*
I asked her why she's staying here. I didn't mean anything bad. I just wondered if anything had happened.
"Well fuck Matt" I thought as she turned her head around. She probably got hurt.

She turned around and i saw a tear running down her cheek.
"Alisa, I'm really sorry. I never thought that you would get hurt and sad. And when i asked it wasn't something bad. I think that we will have fun together and im really happy to meet you. Cameron told us so much good abut you."

*Alisas POV*
He told me that he's sorry. I believe him. But it hurts to think about everything I've been trough with my dad, with life in general. I knew that he didn't meant it in a bad way but I couldn't help my tears from falling.
"It's okay. Im just a little emotional about me moving and all that stuff"
"Oh.. But Alisa, I am reallyreallyrelly sorry"
"No hard feelings" i said as i putted a fake smile on mu face.

"WE'RE HERE GET OUT" Nash screames.
We all got out of the car and Cameron took my suitcase and took it to the front door.
"Wooow your house is beautiful" i said as i walked in.
"Hahah yeah it's pretty cool" someone said. I didnt knew the boy but he kind of looked like Nash.

He introduced himself and he was Nash little brother and he's name is Hayes.
"nice to meet you I said"

*5 hours later*
(Matthew and Taylor conversation)
Taylor: DAAAMN Camerons sister is so freaking hot.
Matt: bruhh, she's mine, back off from her.
Taylor: uhmm.. Matt..?
Matt: yeah?
Taylor: just look behind you.

*Matthews POV*
I turned around and I saw Alisia standing behing me. OMG this is really embarrassing. Did she hear what i said?

Guys Im really not happy with this chapter but i wanted to update so you dont have to wait fir to long. I promise that i will write next chapter better and longer.
Xoxo