Chaper two- NO FUCKING ONE

*Camerons POV*
I was going home from magcon 3 days earlier then I was supposed to. I told Bart that I really missed my lill sis and he gave me permission to leave.
I didn't tell anyone that I was going to come earlier. I wanted it to be a surprise for both my dad and Alisa. God I missed her so much.

- Few hours later-

I stod outside my house and was just about to go in when I heard someone scream and something hit the ground. I got a little shaky so I opened the door carefully and saw my sister laying on the flor with blood running down her face. I started to tearing up when I realized what just had happened. I just stod there with my mouth wide opened. Alisa looked me right in my eyes with a scared look. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was in so much pain.

*Alisas POV*
"HEEEY, DAD WTF ARE YOU DOING? STOP!" I heard Cameron scream.
My dad just looked over and he's face turned red. He ran upstairs and Cam started running after him. It was no idea because my dad had left the house and ran away when Cam got up.

*Camerons POV*
I swear I am going to kill him. No one is aloud to touch my sister. NO FUCKING ONE.
I ran after him up the stairs but when I got up he had left through the window. It was to late.
I ran down the stairs again and started cry when I saw Alisa laying there not moving.
I got down on my knees and hugged her. Tightly.
"Shhh, everything is gonna be okay" I told her as she cried softly.