Chapter 1: How We Met

Summer's POV:
After dating for over 7 months, Caspar finally invited me over for dinner and to officially meet his Roommate, Joe.
We met (like I said) 7 months ago at a club in London. I was sitting at the bar alone when he came over to me and offered to buy me a drink. I declined as I was with my friend and I was responsible for the ride and he said that he was doing the exact same thing. We got more to talking, we exchanged numbers and arranged a date. After that, we went on more dates together and eventually we officially started dating; He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.
I know that your thinking 7 months is a long time, but he's been out in South Africa for a bit, on and off, with his family and he didn't want me to just 'come over' he wanted it to be a proper meeting for me and Joe.
"He can sometimes be sarcastic but he's a great guy and he'll be really kind and maybe a bit forward but only trying to get to know you, so don't worry," Caspar spoke fast and was clearly nervous, I knew so much about Joe from only watching his YouTube videos and knew what he was like.
"Don't worry Caspar, it's going to be fine, I'm not nervous," I smiled and stroked his arm reassuringly. I knew how much this one night meant to him and I knew I had to get along with Joe. Really, I didn't think it was going to be a problem since he was such a great guy but I was definitely going to try even harder.
"Whew, sorry I'm just, well I don't know I mean Joe- he's a different kinda guy. He's really nice and all but, he has his moments and can really mess things up." Caspar shook his head before pulling up outside his flat.
"It's going to be fine," I smiled, "don't worry," I kissed him before we both exited the car.
"Ready?" He took my hand in his and we walked inside.
"Joe?" He questioned as he walked up the stairs and as I followed close behind him, rather excited to finally meet the Joe Sugg.
We reached the room and I looked around me. I was firstly met by the foosball table and then by a rather large, white box.
"Wait here," Caspar sneered towards the box. I knew, from Joe's recent prank video that this could well be a prank.
"Joe, I swear to God if your in there- Summers here Joe." Caspar sounded angrier than I've ever heard him before.
"Caspar, I'm in my room don't worry, I'm coming out," like Caspar, Joe walked out doing up the buttons to a white shirt and he held a black tie in his left hand. His hair was also scruffy but I didn't mind one bit, Caspar on the other hand had not lost any anger, but gained it instead.
"Joe, seriously why can't you be ready?" He moved back to where I was standing and put an arm around my waist.
"Caspar, it's cool," I laughed.
"Sorry Summer," Joe smiled obviously realising what Caspar had meant, "I lost track of time." He stuck out a hand for me to shake and I did so.
"No it's fine, I don't mind it's not meant to be anything fancy anyways," I smiled back at Joe and we went to sit on the couch. I sat with Caspar and Joe sat by himself on the other chair.
"So Summer," Joe started whilst doing up his tie, "tell me about yourself," I wasn't sure what to say at this point.
"Well...I'm 21 years old, um well me and Caspar met 7 months ago and well...there's not much else to say," I smiled and pushed back my hair. This is going to be a long night, I thought.