𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

                  𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

__________________________________________________________________________

"Wow traveler, we only been gone for about 3 months now, but Mondstadt still looks exactly the same." 

"Well what do you expect Paimon, I don't believe a place as Big as Mondstadt can really change over 3 whole months."

Lumine and Paimon walk (and floated) though the City of Freedom with a sense of nostalgia in their eyes. After all, The City of Freedom was the beginning of their journey to travel through the 7 nations of Tevyat, to find this unknown god, and must of all to find Lumine's supposedly lost brother, known as Aether.

It had felt good to walk through the Mondstadt. Flora waved at the duo walked by, watering her flowers at the same time. Katherine was giving out commissions to some adventurers. While she was talking to the adventurers, she glanced their way and sent them a small wave. Sarah was waiting at the forever famous "Good Hunter". She greeted the pair which caused the her customers to clap and cheer on with her. 

Some of knights themselves bowed and greeted the two. But like said before, it felt good to arrive back into the land of freedom. 

" Paimon, Lumine, look out below!"

Lumine and Paimon turned their heads upwards to no other the Outrider Amber. She seemed to be a bit unable to control her Windglider. And with a hard rush of wind, Amber was getting blown from out of the sky right into the community fountain. Lumine and Paimon rushed over to her side as she slowly started to pull herself out of the fountain. 

"Are you alright Amber?" asked Lumine

"Quick, How many fingers is Paimon holding up? 

"Five fingers , your holding up five fingers." answered Amber

Amber began to shake as one of the locals give her a towel. She rapped it around she shoulders and turned back to the par.

"And yes I'm all right, besides this Outrider has gotten hit by worse things." she said pointing her thumb at herself."

"Oh? like the time you tried to take out an entire camp of hilichurls by your self but forget to bring your arrows for your bow? You came back with so many bruises, oh and lets not forget the concussion now, "

Everyone turned to the new but always familiar voice. 

"Hah Hah Hah, your so funny Kaeya, but I don't see you make such a daring entrance."

" Oh~ but I simply don't need on, I was able to make all of your heads turn with just the sound of my voice. Having such daring entrance is simply.... unnecessary."

"I-you-wha- Hmm" said Amber in a pouty expression before folding her arms.

"Anyway, Traveler, Paimon, As not only the Cavalry Captain for the Knights of Favonius, but also as your friend, Welcome back to the land of the Anemo Archon."

"It's good to see some familiar faces." beamed Lumine.

"Yeah Paimon is so excited to try some old Mondstadt cooking ... oh and to see all of our friends again too."

" Well you just in luck Paimon, a little bard told us that a certain traveler was returning and we all thought why not have a small celebration. said Kaeya.