𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗es

𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗es

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Hello☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"My name? I go by names of many and many names of far. I am the sun you see rise. I am the moon that see fall. I am the shine in in the water,. I am the shimmer you see from jewels in the ground. I am the thing you see everywhere yet I never make a sound. I am something the can be both lost and found. For I am something that will guide you from wrong and from right. For I am Theodosia, The Entity Of Light."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 ⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"They say when a being is outside while it is raining can cause ones to sick. With that being said, I say we take shelter, We wouldn't want you catching up a cold, now would we? "

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚When it stops raining☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Let's wait a bit while longer, just so the mud can dry up a bit so we won't get our shoes dirty. "

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。 About Her Weapon of choice⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"My weapon? Does it really intrigue you that much? Well if you must know it's because it has a particular interest to me. You have the sword something you'd see being held by Knight in Shining armor. A catalyst, something you would see someone of similar magic value like a Witch or wizard. Sometimes it matters of what you're trained with. Sometimes it matters of your so proclaimed vision, but since I do not have a vision, I just chose my weapon of choice as a weapon that speaks to me. A weapon I feel like defines me as well. So with that being said don't you think a scythe fits perfectly with me, No? "

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chat:The Achron☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

" The Archons... I rather not speak on those, god's. Memories I have with them were good. But You know what the say Traveler, One bad apple ruins the bunch.

⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚When It Snow☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

​​​​​"Ah yes the snow, makes me think of a song I wrote. Would you like to hear it Traveler?

​​​​​​

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chat: About Dentro☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Dentro?" "As in my son?" "Yes he's outside playing with some slimes at the moment. Oh I remember when I used to carry him in a travel bag when he once was a slime." "Now he's walking, talking and can even read. I wish I was here to see that. I wish somethings that happened never happened. I wish I was told the truth instead of lied to and betrayed. An most of all, of the thousands of years I walked this world , I wish I got those 500 years of absolute hell back.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chat: Brothers☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

" Oh, You have a twin brother as well," "I hope you find him and bring him home." "Yes, yes, I have a brother I want to find as well." "I last saw him about 100- no , 400 years ago." He wanted to travel the world, I wanted to stay in one place. I wonder were he is now. I wonder if he even knows what has happened in the past years that have gone by oh so slowly.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚

-This is a X reader about for lore reasons, The reader will have my Ocs original name, Theodosia.

- Theodosia has not vision and a scythe as a weapon.

- Theodosia has a set appearance and personality .

- Lumine is the the Travelers (Fight me Aether Stan's, I ready for you) because -

1. She deserves better from the fandom and Hoyoverse. Like at least let her be the traveler for one trailer or teaser. It's kinda unfair she is always out shined by Aether.

2- She is only used for NSFW, Rule 34 art, and to get shipped with other characters out of nowhere. I feel like both twins should get the same amount of love and attention from the community.

3. Name one fanfic where Lumine is The Traveler from Wattpad, to Achieve Our Own, to Quotev? go on, I'll wait. And if there is any and if there good leave links in the comments 👀

____________________________________________________

__________

_____

_

I do not own Genshin impact. I only own The ocs, my own written lore, The the main character, Theodosia as an oc,. I do not own you .