𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕...

How long has it been.

Since she was sealed away

Left here in this tomb to forever decay

How long has it been oh how oh how many years

That she's been stuck to sit in the sea of ​​​​​3 hundred years of tears

how long have she been stuck in this tomb that was created for her fear.

How long has it been since she's seen the brother she holds oh so dear.

Then she would remember what she was told from the start

"What is Light without the Dark"

​​​​​​

Run

That was all his mind was telling him to do

Run

They were right on his tail. The ones humans called "The Abyss Order". He had only heard from the likes of the people of Mondstadt. A terrifying and power empire the planned no other the to conquer Celestia it self, and all under a rule of a dark prince. Every time he would hear of them, the story would become more and more twisted by the human tongue.

All he wanted was some food. He had sneak out of the old and ruined temple which he called home to sneak food out of Mondstadt. He could not help it. He was just so hungry and humans were so scared of him. He know was not born into the world like other human children but he was still a little boy no less. That's why he wore a torn brown hood than covered his whole upper face to his little nose.

He quickly slipped inside a small crack in the temple. From their he crawled though the crack like if it was a huge tunnel. At the end of the crack, laid a large open room. On the walls were beautiful flowers on vines that seemed longer than time itself. The Walls that were made with stone that began to crumble and fall into the floor. The floor was covered with at least one inch of a crystal blue like water.

In the middle of the back Wall of the room was a small square engraved into the wall. This was our little protagonist lays his head to enter a dream of sweet nothings and bliss. He had some sticks and a red blanket along with a smaller one that was wrapped around some leaves to form like pillow. There was a old travel bag he would lay in when it has gotten to cold inside the temple.

He sat down into the blanket and opened the bag he had on his back. Inside, were carrots, apples and some pieces of tofu he had stole from the grocery of Mondstadt. he took that Apple into his hand and wash it with the water that was sleeping onto the floor. He then used his small brown cape to wipe the remaining water. If someone asked them, he couldn't deny the fact that he loved the taste of a sweet crisp red apple or the lovely carrots that were picked straight from the Earth.

The young boy began to look around the room as much as it was not said before he wasn't necessarily alone in the temple. they were slimes hydro slimes along with dentro slimes. even though humans do indeed say that these are harmful creatures they have never tried to harm him they've never tried to kill him.

Why? well you see because of the answer is quite simple, he used to be one of them. he doesn't have a lot of memories back when he was just a simple little slime, but he does have the memory of the first time when he met her.