ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

꧁꧂

You know you're mine...

Don't you?

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

As we ran I could hear the mushy noise of the other examiners running through the wetland trying to keep up to Satotz-san. "Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me." Satotz-san said.

Mia, Gon... Let's move up." Killua suggested "Yea, we don't want to lose sight of the examiner" Gon agreed "I think it's a good idea, Im concerned about increasing the distance between us and number 44, Hisoka. Staying too close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air." I said. They both nodded in agreement to my suggestion. "Leorio! Kurapika! Killua says that we should move up!" Gon yells. *Ah so those are their names.* I thought. 

"If I had the strength, I'd already be there!" Leorio yelled back. "Don't worry about us!" Kurapika added. "Come on lets go you guys." Killua says while starting to run faster to catch up to the front runners; me and Gon followed.

After a while of running we started to get separated from the front due to the fog. We kept running trying to locate the front runners. "I'm still worried about Leorio and Kurapika" Gon said "Forget about them. Let's get a move on. We can still catch up to the examiner." Killua said quickening his pace. Me and Gon started to follow before got stoped and smelled the air, this caused me to be curious so I stoped with him to see what was going on. Gon then turned around and started running back, So I ran with him. We ran until we saw number 44, Hisoka; he was surrounded by applicants who looked ready to attack him. 

"When I saw you last year, I knew you weren't hunter material." On the applicants surrounding Hisoka said. "We'll spare you if you swear not to take the hunter exam again." Another one said. "Sure." Hisoka said causing all of the applicants surrounding him to gasp "I'm passing the exam this year, so I won't need to retake it." Hisoka explained. "Passing? Idiot! Look at this fog. It's impossible to determine which direction the main pack went! Meaning we've all failed the exam!" One of the applicants yelled. 

Hisoka started to laugh. "So that's why. Having already failed, you wish to play examiner. Hunters require prey. Why don't I play examiner... and judge whether you are hunter material?" Hisoka said holding up a four of spades card. 

"Shut up!" The applicants screamed while making the first move and attacking Hisoka. Hisoka had to reaction. He killed them all  in one move with his card, leaving only one remaining applicant shaking in fear. "Now, then..." Hisoka said as the applicant fell to the ground and tried to crawl away. Hisoka calmly walked up behind him, and threw a card in the back of his head killing him. I thought it was over until Hisoka turned and started to speak. "Well? Care to participate, in my little game of examiner?" Hisoka said as I shifted a little bit so I could see who he was talking to and to my surprise it was Leorio and Kurapika. I was terrified, I didn't know them but I just had a gut feeling that my life would change a lot if they died right now by the hands of Hisoka.