"Oh..uhm, Valentina can you please put your older brother down?" After realizing our situation, Hunter asked me.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Finally," Harley said distastefully.

I was near the railings as we were on the third floor, so I extended my arms out.

"WOAHH WOAH WOAH WAIT- DON'T LET GO!!" Harley panicked as his grip on my arms was stronger than the bobcat that wouldn't let go.

"You said you wanted to get down? You just didn't specify where." I replied, him still hovering on the third floor. If I let go, he's going to fall.

"DON'T LET GO, I WAS JUST JOKING!" 

"Thought so. You aren't a very good joker." I then brought him back and walked down to the dining room where we could start eating.

He just stared at me in disbelief, Milan was ecstatic about everything while Hunter pretended he didn't see anything.

"What was all the ruckus?" Wesley asked after drinking his water. Fox was sitting in the middle of the table with a smile on his face. He insisted that I sit right next to him on his left.

"I heard you liked sunny-side-up eggs, here you go." Fox, this body's father, moved the sunny-side-up eggs to the plate and continued to ask me what I wanted to eat.

"Also, orange juice is good for the health." He then poured me a glass.

I could hear Harley complain about everything to Wesley but I just ignored it. Wasn't as if they could do anything. I sat there and continued to eat while Fox asked me what I wanted to do for the rest of the day even though I was going to still substitute as Harley's manager

"Ah, Valentina. Leave your schedule in three days open. I have a surprise for you." Fox smiled.

"Sure."

-Third Person's POV-

"Don't test me, Raven. You know what you did to me." Pollieta accused him.

Pollieta Greber, the woman who claimed that the child in her is Raven's.

Raven wanted to make it up to Caius and invited him to lunch at a private restaurant. He knew that Caius preferred to have any security around but that decision made Pollieta follow him all the way to where they were.

"I don't know how to begin this, Love but please let me explain. As pathetic as I sound, there is a huge misunderstanding." He pleaded.

But before he could continue, Pollieta waltzed in and started yelling.

"Raven! How could you go on a date with him knowing what you've done to me?!" She proclaimed.

"I've already told you, Miss Greber that we will be taking this to court. Please do stop harassing me and my lover or I will have to handle this in a rather unpleasant way." He gritted.

She hesitated for a moment but when she realized that all eyes were on them, she decided to pull out her "trump card".

"Don't test me, Raven. You know what you did to me." Pollieta accused him.

"I did nothing to you." He shrugged.

"You raped me!"

When those words came out of her mouth, Caius whipped his head towards Raven with a look hoping that it was all a lie.

Raven used to be infamous to play around with people he fancied and more so as he was persistent. Because of his reputation, it wasn't hard for people to believe such a scandalous accusation.