Embarrassing morning

Hi :)

This is NOT sexual in any way okay?

Victim: Tommy
Other/s: Wilbur, Tubbo, Quackity, Philza, Dream, (a bit of Corpse, Sykunno, and ValkyRae)
Irl or Dsmp: Irl
Request: none

There will be diapers btw! If it makes you uncomfortable then feel free to skip this chapter! Again it's NOT sexual. It's because Tommy has bladder problems in this >:/

————————————————

No one's pov:

Recently Tommy has been wetting the bed so his parents put him in diapers at night temporarily.

As the sun shone through the cream colored curtains Tommy moved around in his bed before slowly waking up. After a few seconds he jumped out of bed. "SHIT AM I LATE!?-" he yelled before checking his phone for the time. "GOD I AM-" he exclaimed before heading to his computer and opening up discord. He joined the video call (idk-) and was met with yelling. "EYY TOMMY" Quackity shouted in a Mexican accent. "Tommy your late!" Wilbur shouted angrily. "I KNOW I KNOW- wait- SHIT-"

"Tommy?"Phil questioned as Tommy turned his cam off and checked if he was wet. "Huh- What?" Tommy mumbled as his diaper wasn't wet at all. He got excited as this was the first time in a while he was dry. "What's wrong big man?? Tubbo asked as Tommy muted and quickly typed in chat.

'I'm fine I'll be right back'

"Uh okay? Hurry though your already 30 minutes late." Dream said sighing. (They were all gonna stream among us or something idk-) Tommy quickly ran to tell his mum but then realized she nor his dad was home. "Dammit-" he mumbled heading back to his room.

See Tommy couldnt change the diaper himself his mum always helped him. He thought he could just wait until his mum got home besides it's not like anyone on the call could see it under his shorts. "Okay I'm back" he said unmuting and turning his camera back on. "Kay get your stream set up we're all ready" Wilbur said as everyone exited the call and started their separate streams. "HEY CHAT TODAY WERE PLAYING AMONG US!" Tommy shouted in his loud voice.

After everyone did their intros they joined the vc and game with Corpse, ValkyRae, and Sykunno. They played for about an hour until Tommy noticed he had to pee. "Im gonna go take a piss DONT KILL ME!" He shouted playfully leaving the room. 

Tommy stood infront of the toilet bouncing in place. "Ugh how do i take this thing off...." he mumbled pulling at the diaper. He stood a few more seconds before his body decided to give up. "Wha- mph- FUCK!" he spat out trying to stop the flow. "Oh come on!" he turned red pulling his pants back up before pacing around. "I cant be having accidents at day now too!" Tommy mumbled running back to his room. 

He quickly ended stream and said bye to his friends. "Aww did the baby piss himself?" Wilbur joked seeing how he rushed back in the room only moments after he left to go to the bathroom. "N-no shut up!" Tommy stuttered as a tear fell down his face. "Tommy? You good?" ValkyRae asked concerned as to why the younger was crying. "Nothing- I uh.. I have to go! bye." He quickly exited the call and turned his computer off. 

"How am i gonna tell mum- shell put me in nappys during the day as well!" He shouted worridly before his door swung open to reveal his mother. "I guess i will wont i?" She said holding daytime daipers figuring it was a matter of time before he wet himself during the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah this is so cringe i hate it- 

anyways hope you enjoyed or whatever blah blah im tired im writing this only a few minutes after midnight. 

but yeah- i need ideasss. PLEAse T-T seriously feel free to request as much as you want i literally have no ideas right now. 

But anyways bye lovlies! Remember your beautiful/gorgeous/pretty/handsome/cute/attractive/whatever you prefer!! <33333