"Hurry up george!!"

Ughh I couldn't think of a good title-

Anywaysss this was requested by @dssase I changed it just a little bit but I hope you don't mind.

Anyways enjoy!

————————————————————————

In this Dream Sapnap  and George live together.

————————————————————————

No one's pov:

George was in the shower (for the sake of the story obviously) and the other toilet was broken so yeah-

Anyways- Dream and Sapnap were watching a movie and Dream was starting to feel all the drinks he drank earlier, but he didn't want to miss any part of the movie as it was only on tonight. So he didn't even bother getting up to check if George was done in the bathroom.

Meanwhile Sapnap was in a similar situation. Earlier today he drank a lot of water. Like a LOT of it. Mainly because he was out and he kept drinking (water) so he wouldn't get de-hydrated. Anyhow- he hadn't gotten the chance to use the bathroom yet so he was practically bursting.

After a few minutes they both started leaking. Sapnap couldn't take it anymore and ran to the bathroom. Dream figured he also needed to piss, I mean Sapnap was squirming through out the whole movie so it was pretty hard not to notice.

Sapnap knocked on the door hoping George could hear him over the water running.

"George! George, are you done yet!?" Sapnap yelled while holding his crotch not caring who saw him.

"Im almost done! Why?" He yelled over the water

"I- UGH! No reason!" As much as he wanted to relive himself he was too embarrassed to tell George about his.. well... need.

Dream walked beside Sapnap. "How long until George is out?"

"AH! Oh- it's you." Sapnap jumped leaking a bit more as his boxers got damper.

"Uh huh? Who else would it be." Dream took note of Sapnap grabbing his crotch.

"Uh..... he said he would be out in a bit. Why?" He questioned.

"I have to piss. And I can see that you do as well" Dream calmly said perking up when he heard the water turn off.

"Oh. Well when he comes out I'm going first!" Sapnap argued hoping Dream would let him

"Pfft no way." Dream said pushing Sapnap to the side to check on George.

Sapnap squirmed as he leaked even more knowing there was a wet spot on his shorts. "Dream please!"
He begged as Dream knocked on the bathroom door.

"Ughh. Sapnap! I'm literally getting dressed cant you wait one second?" George said frustrated while putting on his clothes.

"It's me George not Sapnap." Dream said as his need had gotten way worse almost as bad as Sapnap.

"Oh. Well why do you need me out right now?" George asked as he got on the last bit of clothing.

"Why else? We have to use the restroom." Dream said like it was obvious.

"Oh- woah. You good Sapnap?" He asked worriedly as he opened the door and saw Sapnap standing behind Dream holding his crotch close to tears.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just uh- let me through" he mumbled slowly waddling in front of Dream and towards the bathroom door.

"Oh no you don't! I'm going in first!" Dream shouted pushing past him also to the point where he was holding his crotch.

"Yeah ima just..." Georgie whispered as he slowly backed away into his room.

"Hey!" Sappy nappy yelled pushing Dream so he could get to the bathroom first.

"Sapnap!" Dreamy said holding Sapnap back.

"What the fuck Drea-" Snapmap was cut off by a hissing sound. They both immediately looked down and saw a growing puddle of piss as they felt their shorts/pants get soaked.

Tea Kettle Man let go of Sapitus napitus and ran into the bathroom glowing a bright red. Sapnap did the same but instead ran into his room.

They never spoke of this moment ever again, especially not to George who already figured out what happened by the huge puddle on the ground

———————————————————————————

Omg I finally finished.

I hope you all enjoyed and have a lovely day/night 🥰

682 words