(2)

It has been a few days now, just the same you going to school and being bored all the time. But now, you find yourself looking for someone, alexis. Even if you only see him for a few minutes in the whole day, you would still look for him because it just made your heart feel some kind of way, you wouldn't say it was a crush but maybe like an attraction?

You walk to your locker, looking around thinking that you might see him but surprisingly you couldn't. "He usually stays around here before class, did he not come to school today?" you thought to yourself when you see a figure of a man standing infront of your locker. Confused you walked up to your locker when you see the man. It was alexis.
Making a worried face alexis said, "you are y/n right?"
"Um yes" you said as confused as you were.
"Jack asked me to call you, Anna has got hurt and she wants you right away" he said gesturing you to follow him.
"WHAT?" your confused face turned worried and both ran to where anna was.
As soon as you arrive at the playground, you see Anna laying on the grass holding her leg while Jack was trying to comfort her.
You ran towards her saying, "ANNA! What happened to you, are you okay?"
Anna while sobbing said, "y/n!! Y/N!! look what has happened to my leg"

Y/n: "you got scratches on your leg"
Anna: "yeah i fell while running"
Y/n: "wow, that's great, keep running without looking and one day you will lose all your teeth too"
Anna: "you are supposed to comfort me"
Y/n: "for just a few scratches? Girl you need to get your ass up and stop overreacting"
Anna: "y/nnn pleaseeeee helppp meee i cannntt gettt uppp"
Y/n: "ugh you owe me a chocolate bar for this!"
Anna: "hehe"

With jack's help you pick her up and get her to the nursing room where you tell the school nurse what happened and guess what she gave her... An ice pack.
Anna layed on the bed while Jack was still comforting her when you realised who took you here. In all this mess, you didn't even realise that alexis was right next to you. You were kind of embarassed and looked up to him and said "hey, sorry to bother you, im y/n"
"Oh don't worry i already know your name" alexis said.
Y/n: "Huh? How-"
Alexis: "uh i literally called you"
Y/n: "ohhhh yeahh sorry sorry i forgot about it in all this mess ahaha" you awkwardly laughed at your embarassment
Alexis: "hahaha, don't worry i understand. Im Alexis nice to meet you" he said with the cutest smile you've ever seen
Y/n: "oh i already know your name"
Alexis: "i don't remember telling you my name"
You realised you messed up and just tried to cover it up when Anna said "ofc she knows your name, she always talks-"
"AHEM AHEM IM GOING TO CLASS" you talked over Anna just saving yourself while Anna laughed.

_______________

527