Jungkook looks at direction of voice, already knowing that is his mate.

As soon as their eyes meet, smile forms on their lips as Jungkook opens his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung literally runs towards Jungkook and hugs him tightly, hiding his face into his mate's chest as Jungkook somehow managed to hug Taehyung back due to things that his mate is carrying with himself.

"Hey pup, I missed you." Jungkook says as he snuggles his face against Taehyung's neck.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry for not calling you. I didn't even realised what time is it and this stupid project is frustrating me so much Koo. I'm so tired of this." Taehyung says as he looks up at Jungkook who is lovingly looking at him while caressing his soft and cute chubby cheeks.

"It's okay pup, calm down sweetheart. You need to take rest my love, this much stress isn't good for your health baby." Jungkook says as he places kiss against Taehyung's lips.

"Wanna go from here." Taehyung says as they pulls away from each other lips.

Jungkook nods then looks at Mingyu and Minghao.

"We better go now, I will see you some other day so we can continue our conversation. We need to find solution about it soon otherwise it might be problem in near future." Jungkook says, worry showing all over his face which made Taehyung and Minghao confused.

"Gyu, what's happening?" Minghao asks.

"Koo, is everything alright? Did something happened?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook and Mingyu both sighs, they better tell them otherwise there will be problem between them and of course our lovely alphas don't want to hide anything from their mates.

"Our people saw some rogues around our pack. We don't know who they are but they are definitely not something good. Also, wolfs that were out for hunting found some wolf trap around our pack. We need to find solution about that as soon as possible." Mingyu says.

"Oh God." Minghao says.

"Kookie, nothing will not happen to our pack, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Never baby, I will not let something happen to our pack nor you. We will solve this, don't worry. Now let's go to my apartment, you need rest." Jungkook says then they bids goodbye with Gyuhao before leaving from there.

__________

At Jungkook's apartment

Taehyung yawns as he stretches his body after standing up from the couch.

He looks behind himself, seeing Jungkook still sleeping.

Taehyung bends down and kisses Jungkook's cheek softly before leaving to toilet to yk, to do natural things.

Few minutes later, he walks back in the living room and finds Jungkook waking up.

"Pup?" Jungkook says as he sits up and looks around for his mate.

Smile makes way to his face when Taehyung stood in front of him.

"I'm here." Taehyung says.

Jungkook pulls him on his lap and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asks, his hands caressing Taehyung's waist.

"Hm, my body still feels sore. I think I need warm bath." Taehyung says.

"What about jacuzzi?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung smiles and nods his head then leans down and connects their lips.