21. Online classes

Start from the beginning

Jungkook smiles then leans in even more, connecting their lips together.

Taehyung blushes as Jungkook pulls him on his lap and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung kisses his mate back, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Their lips dances perfectly against each other, small moans leaving their mouths when their tongues brushes against each other.

Taehyung softly taps on Jungkook's shoulder, asking for breath.

Jungkook breaks kiss and attaches his lips against Taehyung's neck, on his mark actually.

Taehyung sighs in feeling of euphoria as Jungkook kisses and noses on his mark, it made him feal weak in legs but warm in his heart.

"C-class will start soon." Taehyung mumbles.

Jungkook pulls away and looks at his mate, pecking his lips once again.

"Let's get prepared for next class then, shall we?" Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods then giggles when Jungkook picks him up and places on the chair next to himself.

"We will continue this later." Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's ear, causing Taehyung to blush madly.

__________

After classes and classes, they finally finished and of course ended up with a lot of homework.

"Ugh, I hate this online classes. We get more homework then we would get if we were in school." Taehyung whines, looking at books that he had homework from.

Jungkook hugs him and pecks his cheek.

"We will write it together, okey? It will be easier and more fun and plus that we will spent more time together." Jungkook says, smiling against Taehyung's neck.

"Hm, okey, I love idea but first let's eat something, I'm so hungry." Taehyung whines.

Jungkook chuckles then stands up, pulling his mate up as well.

They walks downstairs and makes lunch for themselves.

After it, Taehyung did the dishes with Jungkook hugging him from behind while leaving numerous kisses on his neck which made Taehyung to giggle.

When dishes was done, Taehyung was turned around and pinned against kitchen counter, his lips attached with Jungkook's.

While kissing, Jungkook's hands slipped under Taehyung's shirt, loving the warm feeling against his skin.

"My appa will come home soon." Taehyung mumbled through kiss yet he didn't wanted to pull away, just not yet he thought.

Jungkook breaks kiss and looks at his mate.

"Hm, let's go upstairs and do our homework. Let him see us studying instead of making out in his kitchen." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods but then squeels when his mate slaps his ass then runs away, leaving blushing Taehyung behind.

Taehyung walks after Jungkook into his room, finding him laying down on his bed, his eyes closed with arms under his head.

Taehyung smirks and slowly walks towards his mate, making careful steps to not trip over something.

When he is close to his mate, he hold his hand out and pinches on Jungkook's nipples through his shirt.

Jungkook opens his eyes and let out a sound of being in pain which made Taehyung to giggle softly.