How could Tu's restlessness not feel it, so he has been trying his best to control his own reaction, but in the end, he couldn't hide the beastman who was all thinking about him. In this regard, he is also very helpless, and he really wants to kick people directly back to the warrior tribe, so that he can be out of sight and out of mind.

"Father, did you work so hard when you were pregnant with us?" The three teenagers couldn't stand it anymore, and asked Bai Er more than once, both guilty and distressed.

"It's not hard." Bai Er stroked the top of the boy's head and answered with a smile every time. He is a man, and it's not easy to get pregnant and have a child, but it's not so difficult to make him complain, so seeing the family so cautiously makes me feel a little guilty and distressed.

It's a pity that he said so, and no one believed it. Although the three children are not adults, they have already followed the adult beasts into the forest to hunt, even Xiao Tu, who is a sub-beast, is no exception. After all, Bai'er has trained him as a man since he was a child. So at this time they always tried their best to find all kinds of food, so that Bai Er could eat more.

Compared with the previous life, the environment in this life can be described as pure and simple. In addition, I have been pregnant with a child, and I already have experience, so I am not worried, so Baier is not overthinking at all, but it is more than enough. As the delivery period approached, he was more likely to wake up at night. This situation had never happened to other Asian beasts before, so even Gu Wu Ge Wu was helpless. I have to say, this tire really tossed him enough.

That night, Bai Er woke up again from the dream. Thinking that Tu had not rested well for a while, he restrained his desire to get up and kept his original posture without making a sound. However, even so, Tu opened his eyes alertly.

"Wake up? Do you want to drink water? Or do you want to take a break?" Tuwei stood up, reached out to touch his stomach, and asked.

Bai Er sighed in his heart, and said in a low voice, "I want to sit for a while." At this point, no matter how distressed he was, he no longer told Tu that he should go to sleep elsewhere, because he knew it was useless. Tu was obedient to him in other matters, but never compromised on this matter alone.

Hearing his words, Tu immediately stood up, and then carefully helped him sit on top of him, holding him loosely with one hand and gently rubbing his waist with the other.

"I dreamed of my grandmother and my father again." Bai Er said slowly, the broad and hard chest behind his back gradually calmed down his slightly turbulent mood because of the dream. The fifteen years here is equivalent to more than thirty years in the Great Jin Dynasty. It stands to reason that everything about the previous life should gradually be forgotten, and this is the truth. He has not recalled those people and events for a long time. But I don't know why since I was pregnant with this child, I have always dreamed of Dajin's relatives, and I missed it badly.

Tu's hands froze, and he unconsciously hugged him a little tighter, but he didn't know what to say to comfort him. His father, Apa, died early, and the bond between the father and son of the orcs was not deep, and separation was a common occurrence, so he couldn't understand Bai Er's mood. And if Bai'er's relatives are here, even if there are obstacles and dangers that are more difficult to overcome than the Jietian Mountains, he is willing to accompany him back, but the fact is that he can't go to that world, so Bai'er is willing to go back with him. The more he thought about it, the more distressed and frightened he became. I feel bad because I can't help Bai'er achieve his wish, but I'm afraid that Bai'er will suddenly leave and return to his original world.

"I lost my mother since I was a child, and my father never resumed the string. I grew up in front of my grandmother, so my relationship with my grandmother is deeper than others..." In such weather, it was really hot for the two of them to be next to each other. Bai Er Moved, but did not push the picture away. At this time, he still needs someone to accompany him.