151-160

51

Chapter 151 Admit

"The eagle master has come from a long way, why don't you go down to the ground to talk," Bai Er stared at the night sky and accurately captured Lu who was guarded by the eagle guard, so he said aloud. He implied inner strength in his voice, so that everyone present could hear clearly without shouting loudly, and because of his soft tone, it was extremely comfortable to hear, and would not let those who did not know inner strength perceive this abnormality, which made him feel uncomfortable. Be vigilant.

As he expected, when he heard his words, Lu just cursed the speaker for being cunning in his heart. He didn't expect why he could hear so clearly when he was in the sky, but it was because of the dark night.

Orcs respect the strong, and so do the Eagles. In the past, when Lu Lianren attacked other tribes, there was basically no need to take action in person. And no one has ever challenged him, let alone such a seemingly friendly invitation. The current situation is that if he answers his promises, he is afraid that he will hit the opponent's arms and capture the thief first. A three-year-old child understands this principle, and he is stupid to send it to the door; but if he doesn't, his position in the hearts of the clan It will definitely be affected, and even if it will not be shaken too much, it will leave traces of cowardice in their impressions. Therefore, it can be said that Bai Er is in a dilemma.

"You are just a sub-beast, what qualifications do you have to speak to my king?" At this moment, Wei Paipeng, who had been following Lu's side, stepped forward and said coldly.

One sentence was like a dagger, making Lu Xing, who was hesitant to decide, to realize that he is now the emperor, talking to a sub-beast and a few remnants of beasts is tantamount to surrendering his identity. Thinking of this, he was secretly thankful that he didn't respond immediately.

Bai Er didn't think that he would really push the opponent to the ground with just a single word, so he didn't get annoyed when he heard the words, but just smiled: "It turns out to be Wei An, stay safe? I didn't expect your eagle clan orcs to like to pretend to be Ya. Beasts, do it to orcs of other races, this is really a peculiar hobby!" He hated being indifferent, and naturally he was even less fond of Wei An who used tricks to deceive simple orcs' feelings and the Eagles who provoked war, so he opposed it. The usual lenient and gentle, and the words are extremely insulting.

As soon as this statement came out, even though Wei had already been mentally prepared, he still couldn't help but change his face and looked at Lu subconsciously, for fear of seeing a look of contempt in his eyes. As for the other Eagle Clan orcs who were also scolded in, their expressions would naturally be even less good. If it wasn't for Lu Wei's order, I'm afraid they would have already shot Bai Er.

Lu frowned and regretted giving the other party a chance to talk, but the matter had come to an end, he couldn't give up. Therefore, he could only choose to ignore the opponent's provocation, and motioned the Eagle Guard beside him to fly forward, toss a few animal skins into the courtyard, and asked, "Who painted this? Let him come out!"

Bai Er glanced at him, using Yueguang, who took all the pictures and writings on the skin of the animal in his eyes, suddenly twitched his lips, feeling that he didn't know what to say, but he still turned his head to Nuo and said, "Call Mo out, let him Take a good look at what kind of person he is thinking about."

Nuowei nodded, turned around and left quickly, the eagle clan orcs in the air were surprised, and they dared not underestimate the lame man. Grey wolf. Lu Shi had heard Wei An say that the disabled orcs of the Baier tribe are not weaker than the healthy orcs, but when he saw it with his own eyes, he knew that it was not an exaggeration.