51-60

51

Chapter 51 The Song of Liangzhou

As night fell, the sky turned a deep blue, but there was still an indescribable clarity. There is no moon, the stars are huge, the radiance is shining, and the lake is reflected, and the world is bright.

Such a scene is something Bai Er has never seen before. In the last life, he guarded the frontier for many years. He has seen deserts and wastelands, and high mountains and dangerous mountains. He has also seen the prosperity of Kyoto and the red peony leaning on the fence, but no matter where he is, there is no such a big star, such as jade. The graceful night sky.

Sitting under a tree, Gu was lying on his knees and fell asleep. Not far away, there was the sound of thumping into the water. It was an orc taking a bath in the lake. From the angle of Baier, you could vaguely see a few naked and fit figures in the water. Ups and downs, the bonfire on the right rear is roaring, and the injured orcs have fallen asleep safely. Everything is so peaceful and beautiful, one cannot bear to think of the cruel reality on the other side of the mountain.

Gently stroking the soft fur of the little orc, Bai Er recalled all the things that happened since he came here, and he always felt like a dream, even though the wounds on his body were still aching. Maybe ten or twenty years later, he has accepted everything here and still can't get rid of this feeling.

Zhuang Zhou dreams of butterflies, who can tell whether Xiao Mo is a dream or Bai Er is a dream? Just hold on to the moment. Sighing silently, he grabbed a blade of grass and put it between his lips with his fingers taut.

In the quiet night, the sound of the grass flute sounded, softly and gently, and the outline was far away. The sleeping herbivores moved their ears and continued to sleep soundly again; the orcs lying beside the fire raised their heads and looked at the place where the grass flute was coming from; the beastmen bathing and playing in the lake quieted down, the sound of water rushing, and someone came on. shore.

Drunk on the battlefield, Lord Grim, a few people have returned to battle in ancient times. After the song was played, Bai Er looked at the beautiful night sky, a little stunned. I once thought that no matter where I went, at least I would see the same starry sky and the same bright moon with my family, but now I know that even this thought can become a luxury.

"Bai Er, do you want to take a bath? We'll help you guard." Tu, who came behind him at some point, suddenly said.

Bai Er returned to his senses, looked back at the beastman whose hair was still dripping, and said with a smile, "Okay." He reached out and touched Xiao Gu, and found that he was sleeping deeply, so he didn't wake him up. Standing up, throwing away the blade of grass in his hand, he walked to the lake.

Tu didn't keep up, but went to the place where Bai Er was sitting just now, picked up the blade of grass, looked at it for a long time, and then put it in his mouth and blew it. Bai Er made a nice sound like before. He looked thoughtfully at the Asian beast who had walked to the lake. Seeing that he had taken off his animal skins and trousers without hesitation, he quickly turned his eyes away, but in his mind he couldn't help but think of the man who was sitting here looking up at the sky just now. Back view of blowing leaves.

Lonely, melancholy, as if he was the only one left in the world. That desolate feeling made Tu open his mouth involuntarily, as if he wanted to bring the person who was out of tune with everything around him back into the crowd.

"If you want to learn, I can teach you." Bai Er returned from the bath and saw the picture holding a blade of grass focused on studying, and couldn't help laughing.