61-70

61

Chapter 61 That Look

Bai'er was a little surprised, thinking to see that this sub-beast was not that kind of inexplicable person besides talking more, could it be a problem of soil and water between the two tribes? Or is it because the tribe's sub beasts are only aimed at the original owner? Or is the person in front of you an exception like Zanzan?

"Bai Er, is this little orc your child?" After talking for a long time, Ming Xi finally noticed Gu standing beside Bai Er with a sullen face, and asked in surprise and envy. He has been a partner with Yi for a long time, but he has never been pregnant, so he always feels complicated when he gives birth to a child, there is envy, jealousy, but more bitterness.

"Well, my son." Bai Erlobe looked at Xiao Gu who was on guard, a little surprised. He didn't understand how the little guy would react to a harmless Asian beast.

Hearing Bai'er's answer, Gu raised his head and glanced at Bai'er, the smile flickered, and the small body stood forward again, as if trying to block Bai'er behind him.

"I like the little Asian beast, it's beautiful and well-behaved, and will be held by the beasts like a baby." Mingxi felt that Gu looked at her eyes very annoying, so he said.

Bai Er was stunned for a moment, then followed the jumping thinking of the other party. He felt the tensed body of the little orc in front of him, and smiled lightly: "No matter how cute the little Asian beast is, you must rely on the protection of the orc." If you lose the protection of the orc, Then it is difficult to even survive, just like the original owner. After so long, he also knew that the birth rate of Asian beasts and orcs here is similar, but because the body of Asian beasts is too delicate, it is difficult to grow up in this harsh environment, on the contrary, orcs grow thick and thick, There are more survivors, so it directly leads to the status of the sub-beast being held by Jiao.

"It's right for the orcs to protect the Asian beasts." Mingxi seemed to take it for granted, but he was surprised because Bai Er said this.

Should it be? Like men should protect women? Bai Erlob's fingers on his side moved slightly, and he regained his composure, laughing that he hadn't adapted to the role of a female animal here. But even if it should be, not all women will be protected and spoiled by men, and many have to bear the family's livelihood, such as peasant women and military dependents, and even some will be abused by men, such as prostitutes. He thought that the family members of the sergeants who were stationed in the frontier in the previous life would help defend the city without hesitation when the war was the most difficult. Every time he saw the rough, chapped faces that had been eroded by the scorching sun, wind and sand at the border and had long lost their youthful beauty, infinite respect would rise in his heart. Therefore, in this orc world where the living environment is many times harsher and crueler than his previous life, if the sub beasts only want to rely on the protection of the orcs, I am afraid that the number of people will become more and more rare.

"No one should protect anyone, especially with his life." Unless that person is his relatives. Bai Er whispered, and felt that he still couldn't get along with the Asian beast normally, so he said, "Since you don't know the way, let's find it ourselves." After speaking, he turned and left with Xiao Gu.

Mingxi didn't expect that he was having a good chat, this man would just leave when he said that, until the father and son walked a certain distance, he didn't react, and hurriedly chased after them to stop them.

"Bai Er, don't run around. If you get lost here, it will become more and more chaotic, and it will not be easy for the orcs to find you. You should stay here, wait for Yi to come back, and then let him I'll show you the way." That