"It hasn't been repaired yet, and we don't want to repair that thing again. No matter how tall it is, it can't stop the Eagle Clan that can fly down from the sky." Tu shook his head, "With this time, we might as well practice our fighting skills more. Moreover, most people of the tribe usually live by the sea, that is to say, this time, they were all concentrated on this island to prevent the Eagle Clan from starting from other places. After the Eagle Clan is solved, let them go back That stone city is a waste to build."

Bai Er wanted to say that he was short-sighted, but suddenly a light flashed in his mind, and he drilled out of a tree hole. Tu didn't know what he was going to do, so he followed him subconsciously, as did Gu and the cubs. So Bai Er took a big beast, several small beasts, and a small Asian beast, and walked in the forest for a long time. During the period, it attracted countless curious onlookers.

"I understand." Back in the tree hole again, he smiled.

"What do you understand?" Tu was confused and asked immediately.

"I understand why the Eagle Clan would endure that bad breath and stop attacking your tribe immediately." Bai'er sighed, "We have been thinking about ways to deal with the Eagle Clan, weapons, fortifications, anti-China... I forgot our biggest advantage." Seeing

that he didn't mention the main point for a long time, Tu couldn't help getting anxious and urged: "You should say it quickly, why is it?"

It was inevitable that there would be more. Seeing him scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks, he couldn't help laughing: "I can't hold my breath like this, and it's not troublesome to be agitated during a war?"

Knowing that he was taught a lesson again, Tu drooped his ears, thinking that he was In front of you, I will do this. If I want to change someone else, it is good for me not to let them worry.

"Okay, I just said casually, I know you are very powerful, otherwise how could you lead so many orcs to win consecutive battles." Seeing his depressed look, Bai Er couldn't bear it, so he reached out and rubbed his neck hair and said He started talking nicely, and when his ears finally stood up, he continued the previous topic. "The Eagles are good at flying, but if their wings are rendered useless, they are nothing on the ground. You are full of tall trees, which do not wither in winter, and people live in them, which not only blocks the sight of the Eagles, but also Obstructing their space for action, they want to attack, unless they transform into human figures and attack from the ground. But their human figures also have two wings, and they become a burden in the forest. If they dare to do that, they are completely asking for death. "

This is not a complicated problem. I didn't expect it before, because everyone's thinking has formed a habit of thinking from their own perspective. Even if they know that the other party will attack from the air, they will only think about how to do it. Defense, but because he was accustomed to the existence of trees and forgot its influence on the flying creatures in the sky. Now that Bai Er mentions it, Tu naturally also suddenly realizes.

"So, it's not that the Eagles don't want to come, but they don't dare to come?" He laughed. I can't say I'm proud, I just think it's funny.

Bai'er nodded, "They must have sent people to inquire about it before. Seeing that you have gathered everyone on the island, and you can't live in the stone city in the valley, in desperation, you can only temporarily give up attacking you."