Sa also agreed with Bai'er's handling, and finally mentioned the warrior tribe by the sea: "We have been there twice and have not been able to see their leader. Those people are really..." He paused, obviously in the Find a suitable adjective, "Horizontal! But not annoying." Bai Er laughed, "Of course you won't see it, that leader took their people to sweep the Eagle Lord's territory." The incident was narrated. Even though Sa has a cold personality, he couldn't help laughing after listening, "Unfortunately, the snow season is about to enter, otherwise I really want to meet the leader." Having said this, he suddenly remembered something: "By the way, Rong Blackstone's method, I got it from them. From them, it's not a secret at all." Maybe it's because they've suffered enough from the Blackstone chain, or maybe they want to take revenge on the eagle master. They didn't hide it, and everyone said it when they asked, and because they were afraid that others would not be able to learn it, they made a black stone on the spot and showed them to them. It was really interesting. Hearing this, Bai'er's spirit was lifted, and when he knew that he was going to add the slender-leaf white cymbidium grass, he felt a sense of empowerment, and he sighed: "The grass grows among the black stone fragments, and it is impossible to say that those black stone fragments will Otherwise, who would have the ability to make such a hard black stone so small." Because they never thought that such a delicate grass could split a black stone, so they clearly saw it, but Didn't think about that at all. Therefore, the person who discovered the method of melting black stone is not good at observation, or he must be full of whimsy. Now that you know the method of melting black stone, it is urgent to make weapons. In addition, the rainy season has passed, and it is the last month before the snow season. You need to store food for the winter; and the Eagle Clan is nearby. Eyeing the tiger, it will appear when it is not sure when. Therefore, even Bai Er can no longer run around, and needs to help the tribe plan and prepare. Of course, the first thing to do is to remove the stone chains from the more than 100 slave beasts. In this way, the original burden has suddenly become a new force, which can be regarded as an unexpected gain.

Because there are three cute little cubs playing with them, he is really happy to stay in the Baier tribe. If Baier hadn't urged him to hurry up and change a batch of slave beasts, he would have stayed here before. Snow season is over. Of course, he didn't go back alone. Sarangmo led a dozen orcs to drive away a group of captured live beasts, and followed him to Qinglong City. The identity card is still from Bai'er and the others, and the old orcs who gave them the identity card before really found the tribe and got Sa's proper placement. They are extremely grateful to Bai'er and others.

The days that followed were extremely busy, taking people to fetch black stone and black stone grass. Of course, Bai Er could not participate in this task; to prepare food for the winter, there were Asian beasts and orcs, and Bai Er was not needed; Fang, there are new southern orcs, they are used to doing it, and they do better than the orcs of the Baier tribe; finally, Baier and a group of people sneaked to the Dashan tribe, and found that the people of the Dashan tribe had already After being transferred, they tracked them for a few days, but failed to catch up, but they rescued Gu Wu and other old people and disabled orcs who were abandoned because they were old and useless and walking slowly. It is not nothing. As for Yan and the others, they must be safe for a while, but they will definitely suffer a lot.

Afterwards, when the black stone was retrieved, Bai'er devoted all his attention to building weapons and fortifications. He not only sealed the entrance and exit of the river with thick wooden fences that could rise and fall, but also surveyed the surroundings of the basin. On the top of the mountain, it is estimated that the Eagles can attack from above, and finally set up a watchtower on it, which can be attacked and defended. Even if the Eagles flew in, they would never leave a place for them. As for the basin, except for the outermost circle of tall stone walls and arrow towers, the doors and windows on the inside would also take advantage of it. All the tools are loaded on hand, but they are for Asian beasts, the elderly and children. Of course, these are all defensive measures. In Bai'er's view, to truly relieve future troubles, we still need to take the initiative to attack. It's just that in a short period of time, they haven't been able to do it. Hopefully, the Eagle Lord will give them time.