It has to be said that the twin wolves Changtian brothers' joint fighting method is very useful. They taught other orcs without hiding it, which greatly increased the overall combat effectiveness of the orcs. And Nuo said he was very troubled, because every time he went out to hunt, the two brothers stood in front of him. He felt that he would see no blood again, and his minions would rust. But after a long time, he also slowly felt the kindness conveyed by the other party, and he couldn't say the ugly words. In the end, I could only sit down and have a good talk with them before the situation was lifted. Although they will still take care of him everywhere, they will no longer regard him as a cripple after all.

As for Jing, I once took the opportunity to ask Yun if he had helped him during the beast swarm. To his disappointment, Yun couldn't remember, or more precisely, Yun had no idea who he had helped. Because he can't see. But even so, when they were hunting together, Jing still took good care of Yun, even if Yun didn't need it. Because of Jing's words, the orcs on their side took their Asian beasts seriously, and they didn't bother Baier again. Seeing that they are doing well, and most of the orcs are outspoken, although they were not allowed to live in the stone courtyard, they still helped in the construction of the house. This Jing also looked far, knowing that although most of his group of people will have the opportunity to live in the stone courtyard in the future, there will definitely be new people coming, and they will always need a place to live temporarily, so he did not save effort and directly built a row of ten A one-story stone house with compartments in the room. Six of the rooms were given to the six surviving couples, and the rest were given to their five bachelors. In fact, the five of them could live in one room, but in that case, it would feel like excluding the six pairs of partners, and it would easily make them feel different, so in the end, this arrangement was simply arranged. And just when Jing and the others moved into the stone house and were slowly accepted by the people in the basin, a series of happy events also happened in the stone courtyard, that is, a few children, you and I have all developed a sense of qi. It's a pity that Tu still didn't move. Although he didn't show any strangeness on the surface, Bai Er could still feel his depression. I was a little worried at first, but then I thought that it would not be a good thing to suffer a little setback at this age, so I just ignored it and planned to let him survive by himself. It wasn't until that happened not long ago that he regretted his current ruthlessness.

On that day, Tu was leading a team to protect the Asian beasts to collect outside. Before leaving, he also asked Bai Er tired for a long time, asking if he brought back something that Bai Er liked, could he give him a chance to mate? It was suffocating, because the night before, he couldn't be happy. Bai'er's answer was naturally a faint glance. In fact, when the little orcs practiced their sense of qi, but Tu still did not move, Bai Er was a little loose, because he suspected that Tu was not calm, but was not material for practicing internal skills at all. But think about it, although Tu was calm and calm in front of other people, in his opinion, he was still young and a little impetuous in his temperament. I plan to pass this season, but if it really doesn't work, I don't force it. Speaking of which, it's time to mention Titu's age. If one rainy season plus one snow season is calculated as one year, the orcs will reach adulthood when they are fifteen years old. The figure is only three or four years old, and now they are only eighteen or nineteen years old, so in Baier's view, they are indeed younger. . Ya Beast is also an adult at the age of fifteen, and then he can get pregnant and give birth to a child, but it doesn't matter a few years later, so Nanong can drag the beasts who pursued him all the time, who would have thought it would cause problems. Not counting the age of Bai'er in his previous life, even his current body is one or two years older than Tu, so for Tu, most of the time he treats the younger generation with some doting.

Therefore, before leaving this morning, Tusuo failed to kiss, and went with a face full of disappointment. This kind of situation happens every day, Bai Er is used to it, and doesn't take it to heart. Who would have thought that this difference was actually several years.