"There was a beast tide this time, and I don't know how many people are left." Yun said with some emotion.

Bai'er glanced at the night sky and found that six months of moons had already hung in the sky. According to the law of the moon's rise here, the seventh moon would rise in another six or seven days.

"I want to take a look, and take Xing and Gu to the Dashan tribe to study herbal medicine with their shamans," he said. Originally, he wanted to take two more sub-beasts, but at present the sub-beasts that reassured him the most were Berg and Sanglu, and Sanglu was too beautiful to be placed in other tribes, so he finally dismissed this. idea.

"Let Gu also go." Yun said after thinking for a while. Although he was reluctant to bear his son, he always hoped that he could learn more. After all, his blind grandfather could only teach very little.

Of course Bai'er wouldn't object, but he didn't mention it because the beasts didn't pay much attention to herbal medicine, and Mu had already started to learn to hunt. As for Xing, because he was still young, it would take two snow seasons before he could start learning to hunt, and because of his intelligence, Baier thought of sending him there. Of course, he discussed it with his grandfather.

"Besides the prey, what else can I exchange for it?" Not to mention the former Baier, even the other sub beasts don't know what such a tribal gathering is like, and what can be exchanged.

"Well-salted leather, stone axe, stone knife, black potato, bitter purple hemp, thorn fruit..." Yun casually mentioned a bunch of things, which are not uncommon, but they don't have any other than stone axe and stone knife at present, and stone axe and stone knife are these things. They themselves are not enough, how can they exchange for something.

"Let's weave a basket." Nuo, who was listening to them next to him, suddenly said, "No one has used a basket before, so I should be able to get some things back."

Of course, there is no problem with basket weaving, but purple bamboo can no longer be used, so the next step For a few days, people who went out to hunt would cut some rattan and come back, and then a few old orcs would weave them into rattan baskets and rattan baskets, which did not delay the work of transporting stones much. When the seventh moon rises the next morning, Bai Er, who originally only wanted to take a few people, saw the obvious or hidden eager eyes of other people in the tribe, and finally made the decision that everyone would go to the Dashan tribe together. Decide. As for Tu and them, of course there is no disagreement. They originally had to make such a trip once or twice a year. In the past, the journey was long and dangerous, so they would go there, not to mention it is so convenient now.

"Let's stay here." Yun hesitated. There has never been a disabled orc participating in a tribal assembly, and I am afraid that it will attract a lot of strange eyes.

"Let's go all the way. Then we can change whatever we want. If we don't have anything, we'll go hunting." Bai Er didn't understand what he was thinking, but since it was the one he brought out, there was nothing wrong. It's not worse than anyone else, so why can't he stand upright.

"Go ahead, I haven't been there for many years, I really want that kind of fun." Lao Tuo patted Yun's shoulder with a smile and said.

"Yeah, Yun, what are you worried about? When you were in the cave, you still defeated those sturdy orcs." Berg couldn't help but help, he also counted on Hong to go with him, don't be because of Yun In a word, if you leave the other disabled orcs behind, maybe they won't be able to go there at that time.

"Let's go." Tu was more straightforward, walked over, grabbed Yun's shoulder, and brought him onto the bamboo raft.

This time, no one would say anything to stay, and the most excited are the little orcs and the sub-beasts, because they have not traveled far apart from the previous migration to the basin, let alone seen many tribes gathered in Lively scene together.