The fire in the fire pit was burning very loudly. The tent was warm and covered with thick fur. All kinds of pottery and bone ornaments were neatly placed. There were also some brightly colored ornaments hanging on the walls of the tent. , different from the messy look when he came to evacuate last time, finally made Bai Er feel a little at home. You must know that whether it is his own tent or that of promise and promise, it seems to be just a place to sleep, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the home in his memory.

"Bai'er, let's go." The patriarch said, but what he said was completely contrary to the warm atmosphere here.

"What?" Bai Er was stunned, and a bad feeling rose in his heart.

"Let's go. Leave the tribe." The patriarch showed a guilty look on his face, but his eyes were firm.

"Why?" The news came too suddenly. Bai'er admits that he has never done anything bad for the tribe, even yesterday... Yesterday? A thought flashed through his mind like lightning, and he suddenly understood. He glanced at the thin clan witch, and found that the old man was cross-legged, his head lowered, and his eyes closed, as if he hadn't heard the conversation between the two, but the Asian beast next to him looked at him with some dodging and fearful eyes.

"Okay, I'll go." He said, without listening to the reason or excuse of the patriarch. After all, turn around and leave. This world may be unfamiliar to him, and it may be full of dangers, but his pride does not allow him to stay cheeky after others have said the words of expulsion. "Bai'er, you can take some food from the clan..." The patriarch didn't expect him to be so straightforward, he was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that he should leave a way out for the other party, but before he finished speaking, Bai'er disappeared. Looking at the animal skin swaying at the door, he couldn't tell if he was relieved or felt more guilty, "Master Wu, will it be too much for us to do this?" , After a long time, he said slowly: "He is possessed by evil spirits. If the clansmen find out, what will happen?" A raging fire. A picture that had never faded after a long time appeared in the patriarch's mind, and he couldn't help falling silent. It turned out that they had learned about the whole hunting process from the beastmen who were carrying the long-horned beasts yesterday, as well as the forest that had been made weird by Bai Er. Combined with the last time he went into the mountain alone to catch the rabbit beast, he learned that the bitter purple hemp root can be eaten, and he defeated the orc horn in front of everyone, and now he has a completely different style of behavior from the past, the clan witch. Finally came to the conclusion that this person was possessed by evil spirits. As for why they chose to expel rather than burn them to death, only the clan witch knew. Bai Er, who walked out of the patriarch's tent, couldn't help but shivered when he suddenly entered the icy snow from a warm place. Of course he heard the last sentence of the patriarch, but there was still a lot of food he had distributed before, and he couldn't take it away. He might have to distribute some to Yunhe Nuo before leaving, so he ignored it.

As for the matter of being expelled, he only needs to think about it for a while before he can guess the reason. After all, the gap between him and the original owner is too great, and everyone should be able to see it. It's not that he didn't think it would be too conspicuous before, but in order to survive, he didn't have any hidden capital at all. Fortunately, for the people of this tribe, apart from promise and Mu, he has no feelings, even if he leaves, it doesn't matter, and he will not have feelings of anger and resentment because of it. As for the dangerous situation he is about to face, he doesn't have too many thoughts. It is probably because he has experienced too many winds and waves in the previous life, and he is used to it.

When they got back to Nuo's tent, they were already scraping and thawing the frozen hides with stone knives. Nuo's tent is also very warm, but it is obviously much more dirty and shabby than the patriarch's tent.