Chapter 3: Healing Gajeel

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Levy said hesitantly. "But if you want the boys to go home, just say so. Alright?"

"Alright," I said, starting to actually smile for how long.

"There's that one-of-a-kind smile," Stella said. "You haven't smiled like that since you pulled that epic prank on Natsu and Gray."

"I agree," a voice called from the door. "It's always quite the sight to see you smiling, Y/n."

"Huh?" I asked, turning around to face the door. "E-erza? Gray? Lucy? Natsu and Happy, too? And you're all in your pjs. But how? I didn't text you guys."

"Wendy texted the group chat about the sleepover," Lucy answered. "She even told us about Gajeel. Is he alright?"

"Yeah," I replied. "He's doing fine. He was knocked out when Levy brought him over, so he'll be sleeping a bit."

"Well then," Natsu said, quickly changing the subject. "Why don't we do some karaoke to get our minds off of Gajeel getting his butt kicked? It'll be fun."

"Aye, sir!" Happy and Stella said at the same time.

"A-alright," I replied. "Just, let me get my pajamas on."

"Alright," Gray said.

Levy's POV
"Is she alright?" Gray asked. "She doesn't seem like herself right now."

"She used up a lot of magic energy trying to help Gajeel until Wendy got here," I replied. "Y/n's been healing him ever since I brought him over."

"Well," Erza said. "Do you know why she is so concerned about Gajeel?"

"She said that Gajeel's the only one who knows about her past," Lily said. "Something about how horrible her past is, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeah," Stella agreed. "She said that Gajeel's the only one to know about how horrible her past is. She hasn't even told me about her past."

Y/n's POV
"That's because I don't want you to know about what happened back then," I replied, scaring Stella and the others in the process. "Sorry about scaring you all."

"That's alright," Wendy said. "But wait. Where's Carla?"

"Right here, child," Carla called. "I'm here with Stella, Lily, and tomcat."

"So," Happy said. "We're gonna do karaoke or what?"

"Sure," Lily replied.

"YEAH!" Natsu cheered.

The others just nodded their heads.

"You guys go ahead without me," I replied. "I'm going to stay with Gajeel just in case he wakes up."

"Alright then," Erza replied. "Now come on. Karaoke awaits."

Soon, after all of that chaos, the others went to the living room and started doing their karaoke. Of course, I had to sing a song myself. So I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and pulled up Monsters by Katie Sky.

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away

In the dark we, we, we
Stand apart, we, we
Never see that the things we need are staring right at us
You just want to hide, hide, hide
Never show your smile, smile, smile
Stand alone when you need someone
It's the hardest thing of all
That you see are the bad, bad, bad memories
Take your time, and you'll find it

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away

I could see the sky, sky, sky, sky
Beautiful tonight, night
And when you breathe, why can't you see that
The clouds are in your head
I would stay there, there, there
There's no need to fear, fear
When you talk it out with someone you can trust
What you see are the bad, bad, bad memories
Take your time you'll find it

I must've been halfway through the song when the others heard me singing and decided to see what was going on. I was even leaning on the couch next to Gajeel.

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away
I'll chase them all away

You get the chance to see the light
Even in the darkest night
And I'll be here like you were for me
So just let me in...

Cause I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

"Please be okay," I whispered, drifting off to sleep right next to Gajeel.

Pantherlily's POV
"Stella, Carla, Happy," I said, heading towards Y/n's bedroom and grabbing the covers off of her bed. "Help me put these covers over Y/n and Gajeel."

"Aye, sir," Happy said.

"Alright," Stella added.

"Very well," Carla agreed.

Soon after they all agreed to help me, the four of us gently placed the covers over the sleeping Dragon Slayer and fairy.

"Let's just hope that she tells Gajeel how she feels soon," Natsu said.

"Yes," Erza said. "That would be quite the sight to behold."

"And we've known her since she joined the guild," Gray added. "It'll be nice to know that she has someone she wants to spend time with."

"Agreed," I replied. "I would like to know why Gajeel's the only one who knows about her true past. Could they have known each other before Y/n joined the guild?"

"Who knows," Levy yawned. "Can we go to bed now?"

"Yes," Carla agreed. "We should all be going to bed. It's quite late."

"Well," I replied. "Good night, everyone. Stella and I will stay with Gajeel and Y/n."

"Alright," Natsu said. "Night, everyone."

Soon after everyone said their good nights, it was just Stella and I with the sleeping Dragon Slayer and fairy.

"Good night, Stella," I said.

"Night, Lily," Stella replied.

Soon after, the two of us were sound asleep.