Mother's Day Special (Part 1)

A/N~ Okay so before you read the chapter I want to tell you all this won't be following the main story line. It's just gonna be a side chapter... So don't go all crazy with comments like 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE FRIGGIN DARK GUILD?!?!?!?!?' I mean you can comment that just to bug me... Whatever. But this chapter will be just a regular day before the left for the mission. Got it? Good. And Happy Mother's Day to all! Enjoy! ^•^

~Your POV~

'Ugh why do they have to fight so often? Cant we have a normal Mother's Day?' I quickly dodged a chair flying towards my facial features. 'And there's another chair... Great. Welp that answers my question. We aren't going to have a normal Mother's Day.'

~FLASHBACK TO THIS MORNING~

Its a wonderful warm, sunny Sunday. I look over to my calendar nailed to the wall above my desk in the corner of the room. 'Mother's Day.' I got up out of the safteyness of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Once I was done with that I walked downstairs to find my living room filled with team Natsu.

"hm?", I shruged my shoulders and continued my quest to the kitchen. Apperently shrugging ang walking off when your house is full of guildmates doesn't go unnoiticed by Lucy. " (Y/N), HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?", she yelled at me.

I turned arond and replied "What do you mean Lucy?" "I mean how do you not get mad at them? They broke into your house!!", she said wavingher hands around and pointing to the rest of the team. "As long as they pay for fixing the broken parts I'm cool with it", I shruged again, turned around and reached my destination. I took out a bowl, spoon, yogurt, and granola and prepared my breakfast.

Lucy threw a chair at me. Still looking down at my breakfast, I dodged the chair and let crash threw the window. "You're paying for that." I said and pointed my thumb at the broken window and chair. "Lucy why would you do that?!?!?!?! You get mad at us for breaking your house, why would you do it to other people?", Gray scolded her.

~BACK TO THE———- ER... FLASSHBACK OVER~

Surprisingly, Natsu hadn't joined in on this fight. 'It's probably those bags under his eyes. Did he not sleep last night? I wonder what happened or what he was doing... Should I ask? Yes I'm going to ask' "Hey, Natsu?" "Yeah?" "You seem tired. Are you?" "Yeah, a little bit."

"If you want to use my bed a take a quick nap before we leave to go to the guild.", i offered, concerned for my friend. "It's ok, I'll get some sleep later tonight." "You sure? Passing out in the middle of the guild might get you some reaaly worried people.", i said matter-of-factly. "Well if it isnt a big deal..." "Of course it isnt!", I said with a sweet smile. "Okay! thanks!", he said getting up and walking upstairs.

"OKAY EVERYONE STOP YOUR BICKERING, NATSU IS GOING TO TAKE A NAP. I DONT WANT ANY LOUD NOISES!!! GOT IT????" I yelled shutting everyone up.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARUKA NANASE'S UNDYING LOVE FOR WATER~

Natsu had woken up and we were at the guild. I was currently talking to Mira. "You kmow (y/n), you dont have to be at the guild and take a job. Its Mother's Day.", she informed me. "Yeah I know but I dont really have anything to do...", I said as I looked down and played with the mug in front of me. As if on que Natsu came up behind me and whispered something in my ear.

"I have a surprise for you. Get your stuff and lets go."

"Ummm okay." I downed the drink and grabed my bag. He took of his scarf off and put it over my eyes like a blind fold, grabbed my hand and started walking slowly. "Natsu, why are you so slow?", I asked tilting my head. "You have a blinldfold on and I dont want you to run into something." "Oh, okay."

After about 7 minutes Natsu had said that we were going to go up a hill and asked if he could carry me. Of course I said yes, I didnt want to fall. i could tell we had gotten to the top because he stopped walking and put me down. he then turned me around a took the blindfold off.

======================================================================================================

AHAHA!!!!!!! SUSPENSION!!!!!! Evil me... Any way a little later today or tomorrow I'll update the second part... I really hope you liked it! Your feed back is highly apreciatted! Till the next time!

Ciao!