Part 2 - Home?

They're sat down in a circle, and you can see multiple sleeping bags and belongings.
You all stare at each other for a bit, before a voice speaks up.
"...Hello..?"
You look to the voice. It's a pale girl with long black hair and an orange beanie. She's wearing a periwinkle fitted sleeveless top, and jeans. Her white sneakers stick out from the bottom of them.
It takes you a moment to respond, but you blink, and speak, "...Hi? Are you.. Are you real?"
"I was just wondering the same thing about you..." You look at the voice with jet-black skin. It wears a sleeveless top with a Jack-O'-Lantern on it, and black jeans and sneakers. It has black hair and a brown baseball cap.
It doesn't seem to have any facial features.
It obviously isn't human.
"I am very much real.." You chuckle nervously, "U-Um.. Are you... What's going on here?" Is all you can manage. This is a very awkward situation.
"Okay, okay, wow. This is a lot. Um, hi. I'm Tat, this is Hallow, and that's Rex." The girl points at the thing with the hat, and then a man that hasn't spoken to you.
He's dark and very muscular, he has long, dark brown braided hair and a matching beard.
He has no shirt on, just a belt wrapped around his torso, and tattoos on his torso and arms. It appears his shirt is tied around his waist, accompanying his black sweatpants and brown steel-toed work boots.
He nods his head at you, and you respond with a nod and a crooked smile.
"Cool, um.. I'm [Y/N]! Wow, haha, people.. This is crazy."
Tat laughs, "Yeah, we have 3 more people here, but they're out gathering supplies. It's Fang, Missy, and Abbadon."
Very interesting names, you've noticed.
Hallow, Tat, Rex, Fang, Missy, and Abbadon.
"Basically, we just gathered at the back of this Best Buy. Hiding from those creatures. Fang calls 'em Super Muncis." Tat explains.
"Super Muncis..?"
"Yeah. You'll have to ask him to explain it to you, I'm not sure how to." She shrugs, "Here, sit down!" She pats a spot next to her.
You hesitate, but eventually take it.
"So, how did you manage to survive this long, all alone?" She smiles at you.
She seems to be the more talkative one of the group.
You shrug, "I guess I just have good instincts..?"
She hums, and it goes quiet.
...
That is until you hear several pairs of footsteps, and see three people emerge from behind a shelf, carrying bags.
"Phew, that was wild. Almost ran into a Super Munci twice!" One sighs.
It's definitely not human. Whatever it is, it also has void black skin. It has short, dark gray hair. Two pitch-black horns sprout from its head, decked out in gold chains. It doesn't even seem to be wearing clothes... Not that it matters, nine huge mouths with razor sharp teeth cover practically its entire body, so you can't really see anything. One thing that bothers you is its face... It doesn't have eyes, just one mouth with sharp teeth.
"Yeah, only cause of you, Abbadon! You idiot..." A female sighs. She isn't human, either... Like Hallow and the one who is presumably named Abbadon, she has void-black skin, but is fully dressed. She has white hair pulled into two small pigtails, and is wearing a white suit that accentuates her curves. She also wears a black fluffy boa around her, and a white fedora to top it all off. She has no face, like Hallow.
The three of them stop when they see you.
Well, when two of them see you. Abbadon has no eyes.
Does the girl even have eyes...?
"Um... Who is this?" The female asks, pointing at you.
Oh, she must have eyes.
"Missy, Abbadon, Fang, this is [Y/N]." Tat introduces you.
You give a small, nervous wave.
Missy looks at Hallow, who shrugs.
"They just sorta appeared here a few minutes ago. We took 'em in as one of our own." Tat laughs.
Abbadon and Missy glance at each other wearily.
"I think we kick them out." Abbadon shrugs.
"What!? Why!" Tat shouts back.
"Think about it, Tat. We don't have anymore sleeping bags! And, we can't go back out. Unless you want to go out and get another sleeping bag. We just don't have room!" Missy shakes her head.
"They can have mine tonight!" Tat huffs.
"I-"
"Yeah, right. Like you're gonna give up your sleeping bag for a newbie?" Hallow crosses its arms.
"Hallow! I thought you were on my side!"
"Sorry, Tat.."
"I vote we keep them." Rex's deep voice finally speaks.
"Wow, not you too, Rex..." Missy sighs.
The others continue to bicker.
One, however, keeps his eyes on you.
He has a gray, metal mask on that has two eyeholes and a nose. It also has little gray horns sticking out of the top of it.
He has spiky, slicked-back, silver hair.
His attire consists of what looks like a priest's top with a black and red coat that reaches to his knees placed on top. Its collar is high, reminding you of Dracula's coat... It actually looks exactly like Dracula's coat. White gloves are on his hands.
He has bandages that appear to be yellowing wrapped around his torso and right arm, and he has black jeans on that hug his legs, along with black dress-shoes.
You assume this is Fang.
You meet his gaze, but he doesn't break down.
He just stares back at you with his scarlet eyes... You don't even see any white, yet you can see his bright red iris, and dark red pupil.
His eyeball must be black...
"Majority rules, hunny. It's three against two, you lose." Abbadon places its hands behind its head.
You gulp, looking down at the ground shamefully.
The one you assume is Fang raises his gloved hand, causing the others to silence.
He must be the leader or something..
"Th-That's right! Fang hasn't decided yet! Fang, what do you think? Let them stay or let them go?" Tat pleads with the masked man.
"Should they stay or should they go noww..~" Abbadon whispers a tune, doing a little dance.
It's not helping.
Fang lowers his hand, and continues staring at you.
"...How would you help us?" His voice is muffled through his mask, but you can tell it's deep.
You're not sure if it should give you butterflies, or intimidate you.
You swallow shakily, "I-I mean.. I'm really stealthy. That'll come in handy. A-and I can cook! Not sure how that'd help, but it's something. I have good reaction time. I can clean. I can clean very good. I-"
"Enough." Fang stops you, putting a hand up.
You shut your mouth so quickly it emits a pop!
...
Fang sighs, "You're obviously very desperate... and I can see why..." He looks at the people around him, finally taking his eyes off of you.
It take a moment, but he finally decides... "I say you should stay."
"Yes!" Tat shouts happily, "Thank you so much, Fang!"
You sigh with relief, "Thank you..."
"Not sure where you'll sleep tonight, though. We've already gone out for supplies."
"They can share with me, or they can take mine, if they're uncomfy sharing." Tat looks at you with a smile.
"Ah, no, I'll just sleep on the floor. I don't want to cause any more trouble." You smile at her gratefully, but she doesn't return it.
Instead, you get a worried frown.
"Well, if Fang's okay with it, I guess I am. Welcome!" Abbadon grins at you with.. all of his mouths.
You nod as thanks.
"Well, we should all get some rest... Who knows what time it is out there." Missy suggests.
"Yeah, not that it matters for us anyway..." Hallow gets up and walks to an orange sleeping bag.
You sigh as the group walks to their separate quarters.
Tat frowns, "Hey, I'm serious about you taking my sleeping bag if you want it. I really don't mind."
"N-No, I'm okay! I've gone a long time sleeping on the ground. I'll be okay for one more night." You smile reassuringly.
She eventually gives in, and makes her way to her own bag. It's a periwinkle color.
You lay down on the hard floor, laying your head on your bag.
It's not the best, but it was better than being alone.
You have other people with you now. And even, possibly, a friend.

Meow
It's very cold and school has been biting me in the ass but I'm still standing