*** **** ****
Next day both the families were in hurry, Pooja has told about the alliance to Suman and Jaanvi, they both were excited to meet Naina but Pooja told them to calm down as both Naina and Kanav didn't knew about it.

Kanav had to go to the hospital because he forgot a file of a client there due to which he was scolded by the ladies of the house.

He told them that they can leave and he will join them there directly. Pooja has already informed Radhika that they will pick them up.

Naina and her family was ready and were waiting for them, Naina again tried to convince her mother that they can book a car for themselves or she can drive but after getting a glare from her mother she became quite. There was still some time for them to come so Radhika asked Naina to buy some medicine for her as she forgot that they will end in two, three days.

After sometime Pooja and her family arrived there, Radhika welcomed them into her house and offered them refreshments. . Suman and Radhika quickly bonded and were talking like long lost friends.

After reaching there Pooja messaged Radhika's house address to kanav, he didn't know another family was also going with them, Pooja didn't tell him before, knowing very well that he would not have agreed to come with them if he knew about it. She was also nervous about it but calmed herself down thinking that she is the elder one and he can't do anything to her.

Janvi was very excited to meet Naina but she was not there, they have heard so much about her but never met her so she asked about her.

"Aunty where is Naina?"

Radhika stopped her conversation with Suman and replies with a smile " she has gone to market to buy my medicine, she will just come in some time. "

All the people were indulge in their talks, about random things , Nikhil was busy playing with the kids, the kids instantly became his friend because of his words that he will fulfill all their demands.

Kanav reached at the address and he looked at the house from his car, it was moderate looking house with beautiful garden, it was giving warm and homely vibes. But he was not happy, he should have known his sister was up to something, he didn't know whose house was this or what were they doing here. He came out of the car calling his sister, who answered after first ring.

"Hello " Pooja said on the phone.

"Come outside " He replied and hang up the phone.

Pooja took a deep breath and come outside where her brother was standing with a frown on his face.

"What is going on?" The first thing he asked.

Pooja tried to play it cool. "Don't you remember we are going for a small vacation. "

Kanav took a deep breath and neared her " I remember that, I am asking what are we doing here?"

It was time of the truth, Pooja thought, she gathered her courage and replied.
"We are at the family's home who are also going with us and we were just waiting for you." Although she tried to speak fast but he understood her.

"And you didn't bother to tell me that one more family is going with us." He asked her in frustration.

" I didn't think it was important." She shrugged.

He should have know she was trying to do something, and now he was thinking was else she is planning if she was this adamant for him to join them.

"It was not important, you knew how much I hate gatherings like this, I told you clearly I don't want to go, but you didn't agree and if it was not enough then I have to interact with people I barely know and pretend to be all happy and nice."

"It's not a big deal, kanav, they are nice people and just like a family to me." Pooja replied in calm voice.

"I don't care if they are nice, I just don't want to bothered with them or anyone, I can just go back and you guys can continue your trip." He said in irritation and Pooja was about to say something to make him understand when they heard a voice from behind them.

"Is everything okay?"

**** ***** *****

First of all  I am extremely sorry for the late updates, when I started writing this story, I had a clear vision of what I wanted to write but then a lot  of things happened in last few months which were very difficult to deal with specifically dealing with the demise of my grandmother. I don't think I have come out of that phase completely, I am not even able to focus on my studies and the vision I had in my mind has gotten a little blurred. But I am trying, although I still can't guarantee anything but I will try to not disappoint anyone of you and will try to not take much time to update.

And I also wanted to say that although we don't have many readers yet but I value each one of the readers who has given this story a chance. I  am grateful to you and I just really want you to be a little patient with me.

Special appreciation for disha who's messages were the reason I decide to write today.

So are you excited about Kanav and Naina's first meeting.

Vote and comment
Stay safe stay healthy 🙂