I felt a very soft thing under my cheek, it was not a pillow. It was soft and furry... I also felt two warm arms around me. Then I opened my eyes and a small smile formed on my lips as I realized who it was. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I felt so safe in his arms. Then I closed my eyes again and sighed...

I saw Key in my dream...and even in my dreams, Key turned into ashes when I tried to touch Key... This was really a bad dream... I even saw Eva...and Professor's death in my dream.. everyone was blaming me... Was this not a bad dream?

I sighed quietly, but then I felt a hand behind my head.

"Hey.. you are awake.." Sonic looked at me and smiled.

I nodded a little and was about to get off of him but then, he sat up and pulled me onto his lap, making my back face him.

"What are you doing, Sonic..." I asked while trying to get off of his lap but he kissed the top of my head and held me even tighter.

"I just want you to relax..." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

I sighed and looked down, still thinking about Key...

"It's okay..." He stroked my quills softly.

I sighed and turned around to look at him, "Sonic, I-"

"Shh.." He quickly kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

He slowly broke the kiss and placed his hand on my cheek, "It's okay.. Key is right here. In your heart." He kissed my cheek softly.

I quickly hugged him very very tightly and sniffled.

"Oh, Sonica..." He gently stroked my quills, "It's okay..."

I sniffled quietly and wiped my eyes, then I heard someone talking outside the house and my ears twitched.

"Where are we supposed to live now..." I heard someone say.

"What is it?" He asked while petting my head.

"Someone...is talking.." I slowly got off the bed and looked out of the window.

"Who is talking? All I am hearing is some birds chirping." said Sonic as he walked towards me.

"But..." My eyes widened a bit, "Wait.. I am able to understand their language."

"What?! You can?!" Sonic was surprised.

"I-I got this power because of...Key.." I looked down. "Key.... I wish you were here..."

Then Sonic quickly picked me up in bridal style.

"W-What are you doing, Sonic?" I asked while holding onto him.

"I hate seeing you upset! So, I am gonna cheer you up!" He squeezed me tightly in his arms.

I smiled a little, " Okay, now please put me down.."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Nope."

"Please.." I looked down slightly, "I am not in the mood..."