Some Emotional Adjustments

SONIC'S POV

I don't know what had got into Amy. She was becoming so rude to Sonica... And I had no idea Sonica would yell like that. It looked like she was hurt. Then she ran home. I tried to stop her but I was late, Sonica had already ran away.

"Look what you did, Amy?!" I said crossing my arms.

"What did I do?! I just wanted to know why she was so....emotionless...." replied Amy.

"Everything has a reason, Amy and I think she is hurt..." I said again while uncrossing my arms.

There was silence among us for a moment then I sighed. "You have to apologize to Sonica, Amy!" I said while pointing at Amy.

"But-" I cut off Amy and said, "You have to!"

Then Amy sighed and nodded slowly.

"Now, lets pack all the stuff and go home now." I said again.

Then everyone nodded. We started packing all our stuffs.

"Everyone done, right? Now, lets go." I said. Everyone nodded except Amy.

"Sonic, I-I think I've forgotten something...." said Amy.

"Oh, What is it?" I asked.

"I-I don't know but I think...something is missing...." replied Amy and started thinking.

I scratched my head in confusion and sighed, "I don't think anything is missing, Amy. Now, lets go."

Amy looked unsure but nodded slowly. Then we started to head home.

After sometime, we reached the village. It was noon, now.

"Ok! Amy and I will go to Sonica's house to apologize. And Tails, Sticks, Knuckles you guys can head home and rest for now." I said.

Everyone nodded.

Then I heard Amy muttering, "I still think something is missing...."

I sighed.

-- Meanwhile with Sonica --

SONICA'S POV

I was with Key the whole time. I was kinda happy. I know if I show my emotions, my powers show up too. But when I am alone in the nature or with Key, I don't need to hide my emotions nor my powers. And when I can show my powers and emotions I use them and try to control them.

And I am glad I am improving. I am able to control my powers a little bit. Before, if I even laughed flowers would bloom but now, I have been able to control it. Now, when I smile or laugh nothing happens. It means I am getting a little hold of my powers.

I was really happy with Key. Then I climbed on top of Key. My eyes widened after I saw that squirrels and birds had built their home on top of Key. I was about to scare them away but then Key stopped me.

"You are really going to let them stay like this?" I asked.

Then Key nodded.

"Ok, Key. Its your wish." I said and smiled.

And then a small vine came behind me and started tickling me behind my ear.

I started to laugh, "Stop it, Key." I chuckled as well.

Just then, I heard someone calling my name. "Sonica! Sonica, Are you home?" I heard someone say.

I sighed and wanted to ignore it. But then I felt a branch holding me by my waist and it put me down on the ground. Yes, it was Key. Key signalled me to go.