Herb looked up and down Werewolf seeing all of the snow cover him. A bit of snow fell to the floor as Werewolf brushed himself off, then glancing to Herb to see his expression. 

"What?" Werewolf raised a brow.

Herb looked appalled at the amount of snow, "oh, sorry. I just can't believe you came all this way in that weather. I envy you, really."

Werewolf chuckled a bit, "please don't envy me, you'll regret it."

Ignoring Werewolf's statement, Herb grabbed his apron from his waist and began brushing Werewolf's cape.

"Here, stand back," Werewolf held Herb back, "I'll get it myself."

Herb stepped back as Werewolf shook himself off, causing snow to fly everywhere. 

"Ah! That's a lot," Herb looked around on the floor.

"It'll just melt away."

Herb shrugged, "I hope so."

Herb continued to brush the last bits of snow off of Werewolf.

"So," Herb started conversation, "what's up with the letter?"

Werewolf glanced down at the letter that he was holding, "oh. That's the one you sent me."

Herb looked down at the letter for a brief moment, then went back to brushing off Werewolf. 

"I suppose it is mine, I just didn't expect you to come over so early."

"Why's that? Didn't think I cared?"

Herb huffed, "No silly. It's the snow, I had to depend on Cotton cookie to deliver it to you and I was really worried it would never reach you. I'm glad it did."

"Mhm," Werewolf mumbled, "probably would have been blown away."

Herb finished brushing the last bits of snow off of Werewolf, leaving a small puddle on the floor. Herb folded his apron, walking into his kitchen for a towel. Werewolf slowly followed.

"So, I don't mean to be rude but..." Herb said as he raced back to the puddle, "...do you live in that cave up the mountain? I told Cotton to deliver it there, assuming you'd be there."

He paused, "well, for now. Just consider it my 'hiding place,' I don't plan on being there for long."

Herb kneeled down to wipe the floor, "Hiding place? What exactly are you hiding from?"

"Other cookies."

"Other cookies? Why? You're not a criminal, are you?"

Werewolf actually had to think about it for a moment. The silence disturbed Herb.

Herb looked back at Werewolf, "are you!?"

"No, I think..."

"You think!?" Herb stood up, "what did you do that could consider you a criminal?"

"I don't know, not anything I know!"

"Did you steal something?"

"No," Werewolf put his hands up, "I just been gone from the kingdom for a while, so I'm not sure if anything's changed while I was gone. You know, laws and stuff?"

Herb let out a sigh of relief, "oh, Werewolf... nothing has changed. You really didn't have to scare me like that. At least now I know you have done nothing wrong."

Werewolf awkwardly smiled, thinking about when he accidentally broke Herb's fence. Surely, that would be considered destruction of property.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen. Would you like some cocoa?" Herb quickly changed the subject.