Chapter 1

So this is chapter 1 and maybe sometimes explanations will follow in the chapter(s). And this ~...~ means a/n. So i will also explain the relationships in the story. Hope you Enjoy. P.s. i do not have much fantasie so this story will be really really bad and stupid :,).

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Third person POV:

Naruto woke up by the ringing of his alarm. He turned it off and went downstairs, to be met with his father sitting on the couch watching TV, and Kushina in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning, sweetheart. Could you please clean yourself up, change and then come downstairs again?" his mom said. "Sure." so he went upstairs again.

~ timeskip when he is again in the kitchen, since i have no time to explain how he cleaned himself.~

When Naruto was downstairs again, he wore a Orang T-shirt with his clan sign on the back of it, Black Jeans and some black-orange turners.

~like this^~

He ate his breakfast and grabbed his orange-black bag pack.

"Good bye, sweetie", " Good bye, son", "Good bye, mom and dad see ya later." Then he left and went straight to school.

~ timeskip to when he finally reach the gate of Konoha-highschool ~

Naruto POV:

"Hey Naruto!", I heard Sakura yell my Name.

~in this AU Sakura and Naruto are Bestfriendss~

"Hey Sakura, Ino.", I responded. "Sooo are your parents allowing that you came over to me for two nights? Don't look like you packed." SHIT i totally FoRgOt. She's gonna kill me! " Uhm you see-... please don't kill me! I will ask my parents but please don't not kill me!" She giggled and Into laughed, i joined Ino. "It's alright" Ino told me. "Yeah, but let's go in it will ring soon." Sakura agreed. *Ring Ring* "When you speak about the devil."

~timeskip when they are sitting in the classroom~

Third Person POV:

Just as Naruto and the others sat in their seats ,exept the 7 boys, principal Tsunade and sensei Kakashi came in. "Good day, class E-7. Today 7 boys will join you. So please welcome them nice. Any questions?",she said. "Are they handsome?" "Are they rich?" "Are they smart/sporty/cool?" "Do they have Girlfriends?" The fangirls yell-asked. *Knock-Knock* "You can ask them this yourself.",Kakashi said," COME IN"

And.

Cliffhanger since i need a rest!!! R.I.P. fingers and now i understand how hard it is to make this books!!! Bye