Illness

VALENTINA

I couldn't believe the words that had came out of my mouth. my lips persed tightly with a sharp glare digging into azreal's skull.
"do we have a deal, Mr Gambino?"

AZREAL
All I could tell you is my heart lept. I was so focused on stealing her from this wretched organization, yet she gave me an offer? I didn't doubt her truth her eyes said it all. She wanted me as much as i wanted her, and I now have her.

I swiftly grinned at her and gripped her wrist pulling her body towards me. I knew she hated my grin my smile she hated knowing I was right. She loathed the fact that i knew her enough to know she wouldn't kill me.

"Get out of my office."
Are the last words I heard from her beautiful lips, the tone in her voice the venom laced glare I received from her could have shot a man down with just a blink of an eye. That was my love, the cruel and ruthless Valentina.

My brat

VALENTINA

All I knew was I was going to kill this man. I can't believe the balls he has to smirk at me while I kicked him out, as vicious as I was he knew I wouldn't harm him, the last thing I saw was his muscular back and his god forbidden tattoo on his upper neck.

God how I loathed his grin..but his body was so much worse.

I had laid in my chair finishing some paperwork mentioning our cargo being hijacked from spain. I seethed and shook my head before a light knock was heard against my office door. I raised a brow.
None of my men would dare knock so lightly.. azreal? Maybe scott?

"Come in."

A young man, around the age of 34 to his early 40's had waltzed through my door step with opened arms before he had seen my venom laced glare. This man stopped in his tracks and took a shaky breath stepping backwards away from my harsh glare.

The man spoke wisely. His firm lips once in a terrified stance now in a light hearted grin.

"Lady Valentina! I truly do apoligize for barging in your home unannounced. I'm in serious need of your help, as im sure you know me.. we are great friends!"

I grinned before throwing my head back in a fit of laughter. My eyes began to tear into joy as The man glared. His gaze never once softened as he stepped forth towards my desk and slammed his fist on my table.

"Lady Valentina. I understand your youth...  thus this isn't the way you should conduct your buisness and favors!"

"Call for scott. Get him in my office in 2 minutes."

As soon as the door knob had began to jiggle and sway the door was opened softly. Yet to my suprise it wasn't scott, it had been Azreal. Azreal strode through my door with long strides before he had palmed the man in front of me by the back of his neck letting out a snarl.

"Azreal. Where is scott?"

Azreal's gaze softened straight as the wprds left my lips. His lips curved into a delectable smile as he raised a brow. Azreal then had began tugging the man by his neck out of my office.

Azreal
I had sneered at the sight of my woman with another man alone. I should have been there to guard her and keep her from his filth. I growled as I pulled along the young man, before long I was met with suspisious gazes and malicious behavior by mamy of the lower ranks my love had approve of.

"Take him. Your leader had ordered him into the cells."

"We need a direct order from the queen."

A lonesome guard had approached me, he took a deep gaze at my size before he was shot to the ground. A bullet planted between his neck and shoulder had peirced the room of his scream. I had turned my head to the side finding none other than my little brat with a 9 milimeter in her hands.

"Leave Azreal now."

I left without another gaze or word. The beast within me was furious. My anger had no leash when it coms to my little one. Her sultry eyes her beautiful nose and lips. God how I wished i could put her in a beautiful present box and ship it to myself. I had seemingly made it back to my lovers room, I began to unbutton my dress shirt leaving my pants and belt on as my palms began to sweat.

"Where is my little brat now."

Valentina

I stood sighing.. he made a mess once again. His emotions had slipped and he ruined my cellar. I seethed before my eyes shifted towards the camera's laced towards my home. I had seen every bit i needed too, how lone some my lover seemed when he praised the very work I've accomplished. How distraught he was when he saw I wasn't backing down.

I slipped my coat on, the coat hung low covering my curves tightly as I took long strided steps towards my bedroom. I had opened the door only to find a exhausted Azreal laying with his wrists in my pillows.

He knows.

He knows.

He knows.

Azreal knows...he knew all along he planned it all. The deal, the timing it all. Matched.

I couldnt stop myself. As tears gathered in my eyes, my throat parched and strained in discomfort.

"Az...real"

Azreal shot up watching closely atmy tears filled gaze. His eyes locked onto my tears slipping down my cheeks as he removed my bed sheets from his waist and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into the bed beside him. His eyes swore revenge yet his actions show regret and pleade.

"Y..ou knew. You knew didn't you."

God I wished I was wrong. I wished so dearly it wasnt true. I wished I praid to the heavens above.

"Yes."