Chapter 1

Chapter status: EDITED
A/N so this is partially my first story and I've always dreamed of entertaining with stories so I hope you enjoy.
Naveah Evans is played by:Juliet Simms
Luke Parker is played by: Andy biersack
I hope you guys enjoy and that picture is of Andy biersack and his girlfriend Juliet Simms
Like
Comment
And follow
Don't forget to share to your friends
Goodbye my little curlyq's💕
___________________________
NAVEAHS POV
'Shit' I mumble. I forgot I had state testing today. I slide my pants on in a hurry and pull my shirt over my head. I decided to just pull my hair up into a bun. I ran to the kitchen gave my mom and older brother a kiss on the cheek, grabbed my car keys, and left in a fast speed. I sped down the freeway making a sharp turn towards my school, Howard high school. I pull in noticing the crowded hallways already and began digging my way through the halls. it's like trying to climb to the front of a one direction concert. I walked through with my books in one hand and my phone in the other. I finally reach my locker un-harmed and I am startled when my locker slams shut. I turn around and my bestfriend, Ryan is standing there dying with fits of laughter because of the face I made when he gave my heart a mini heart attack.
'Fuck,ryan!' I sigh,'you scared the fucking shit out of me you douche.'
'Hey calm your tits, are you pmsing?' He asks smirking.
'Ill have you know you scared the fucking shit out of me and then think it's because I'm "pmsing"ryan, I am not pmsing it's just your douchey moves that piss me off.' I smirk back
'Touche'' he begins laughing again.
'So what do you want ry?'
Background about Ryan, he's been my best friend for so long. he's strikingly handsome and noticed by many but also unwanted by many. he's a player but he pity's certain people and he's a caring guy, he just doesn't know how to keep it in his pants. he has black hair styled in a quiff type style and has big,bold diamond earrings. he has piercing blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile, but he's hated so very much. I've taken a very strong liking to this guy, like a brother of course. he's...well he's just something else. that's what attracted me the most.
'I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out after school maybe go get some coffee or something.' he asked smiling
'Eh maybe depends on if I have anything to study or not' I smile back
'Oh c'mon vae loosen up. how about this, tonight there's a party how about we go?' He asks smirking
'Absolutely...not' I sigh
'Why not?' He mock pouts.
'Well...i can't think of an excuse. fine we can go...on one condition.' I say smirking.
'Alright what is it you demand Madame?' He laughs
'A makeover' I smile
'Yes! Finally I've been waiting for so long' he chuckles.
The bell rang and I bid Ryan a goodbye and left to my first class.

*english*
I mean I speak English, I am English, I know how to write English words so what's the point to English class? Plus my English teacher just paints her nails and plays on her phone but I'm not complaining. it's peaceful when it's quiet and when she's not running her mouth it's always quiet. nobody ever want so ruin it because her voice is like a chipmunks voice, squeaky and fucking annoying. I pull my phone out and begin playing crossy roads and the bell rings right after. I sigh and put my phone back into my binder and gather my stuff and leave the class room. Now it's time to go with Ryan to get a makeover for the party tonight. although I already know he's got something planned.
___________________________LUKES POV
I watch as she leaves with Ryan setters. I've always had a small attraction to this girl but I never thought it would become something like a stalking business, having all my upper class friends spy on her and her friend. I did it amusing how she gets startled over the slightest things how when she's angry she balls up her fists and stomps her foot. she's always been a mystery to me. how does she go un-noticed. she has gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes with the most amazing smile. you could say I've had this crush since my first year of high school but the truth is, it's been since the first time I met her.
*flashback*
It was the beginning of the school day in 8th grade. she was new. she had the most wildest day, way more wilder for her than mine. she got thrown into the wall, knocked down, and stepped on by the queen b's of our school. I helped her up and looked into her eyes before asking if she was okay. she simply nosed and gathered her things and walked away. she was gorgeous and I knew I had to talk to her sooner, but now is my last year of high school and I still haven't talked to this mysterious girl. I knew I had to go to this party tonight, if I don't I may just miss my chance on her being mine and ONLY mine. maybe this is a bad idea but maybe it's also a good idea I need to find out my true feelings for her.
___________________________
So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book tbh it's not my best work but it's also not my worst. well anyways don't forget to...
LIKE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW
ALSO AGAIN DONT FPRGET TO SHARE MY STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Anyways thanks for reading.
I'll see you later my little curlyq's I love y'all so much! Btw I will have a schedule posted sometime soon! 😘