22

Ella's POV

Btw this is what Frank looks like

Less was getting ready whilst I had fed Frank and was putting his Lead on

Less was getting ready whilst I had fed Frank and was putting his Lead on. We then went out on the walk taking in the morning breeze not talking but in a comfortable silence.

I was holding Frank's lead in my right hand with alessia to the left of me our hands brushing eachothers every now and then like we were both too scared to make a move. Until I finally grabbed her hand firmly rubbing my thumb across her knuckles.

When we had finally gotten to the beach we let Frank off his lead and he just roamed around the beach whilst we threw a tennis ball for him. Me and Alessia sat on a rock bit placing down a blanket to avoid the sand.
I then leant my head onto her shoulder with alessia leaning her head onto mine.

After a while I placed my hand onto her arm wanting to feel closer to her.
With us both being so quiet it was obvious we needed to talk.

"Less" I spoke quietly not wanting to be the one to start this conversation but knowing I had to
"Yeah"
"Are we working" I bluntly asked her
And then she moved off me turning her head to look directly at me.
"Well I mean I thought we were until you just said that"
"It's not that I think we're not it's just you said you were worried to see me and how I would react and then earlier it's like you were scared to hold my hand less"
"I was worried about how you'd react seeing me I didn't want you to think I was bombarding you and being clingy I just missed you. And I was scared to hold your hand because you still make me nervous you make me feel butterflies that I've never felt before and I just wanna be with you 24/7 like I'd never get bored of you. And I Want the whole world to know that"
"Wait you mean like publicly"
"Yeah if you want gorgeous"
"But what if it jinxs us"
Alessia just stares at me and chuckles
"People knowing about us and making comments isn't gonna make me change how I feel about you I can tell you that now, I just wanna show you off, It's not like people don't already think we're together anyway"
"Yeah you're right okay let's do it"
"Yeah"
"Yeah"
"I love you Ella"
"I love you too Less, always"
And then we leant in and kissed eachother