14

Ella's POV
For the first time in months everything felt perfect and the girl who I was falling in love with was asleep on my chest.

I woke up to get a drink and I came back into the room
"Hey what time is it"
"Oh sorry did I wake you up"
"Not really you okay"
"Yeah just getting a drink"
"In the middle of the night"
"Yeah"
"Normally when people can't sleep it's cause they have something on their mind"
"Let's go back to sleep less"
"You know you can talk to me Ella"
"Yeah I know but it's nothing"
"See now I'm not gonna be able to sleep because I'm gonna be worrying about you"
"I've had offers from Barcelona"
"What"
"Yeah I got them in January but I declined the offer and now part of me thinks now could be the time"
"But"
"But blues is my team I love it here yet on the other hand I wanna be the best player I can and player in a such a competitive league and champions league maybe that's the best place. But also you I mean we're not even together properly and we're gonna be in a different country would we even work"
"I think the fact that you're worrying about this so much is because you're so scared but you know that maybe it's the right thing to do."
"And what about us"
"If we're truly meant to be it'll work out gorgeous and plus if this means I'm gonna get holidays to Spain just to see my girl then it's a bonus no"
"Be my girlfriend"
"What"
"I'm in love with you less and I never thought I'd trust someone else again let alone be happy but you've made me feel ways I never thought I'd feel about someone so"
"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend Ella" less chuckles
"Mhmh come her gorgeous" less says pulling me into her and quickly connects her lips with mine we did this until less connected her lips to my neck "I do if you do baby"
"Are you sure" the blonde replied
"Yeah I am"
*you can imagine where it went lol*
"I love you babygirl" alessia whispered
"I love you gorgeous" I replied and for the first time I fell asleep with my girlfriend