end of the all the problems

Part 2

Vegas pov

I didn't mean to kill her, and you already know that max, You know how forced I was at that time …

No, you're lying there is a lot other ways, but you shoot her you shoot her bcz your father, and you want a revenge from us.

I don't want to hear any pathetic explanations of yours, Vegas …

All I just want to kill your husband whom you love dearly …

No don't touch my husband I shout at my phone I hear his laugh, and then he hangs up the phone…

"I start to panic I feel so vulnerable out of frustration I hit my hands on the starring wheel"

I immediately go to the place where he keeps my Pete it's the same location where the war between theerapanyakul's and daegn's happened.

While entering this place I remember all the Memories whom I buried here long ago.

I walk toward the hall then I see Pete is tied up to the chair all beaten up his body is covered with blood now, and he is unconscious.

Seeing him in this state make my blood boil and make me sad at the same time,  I walk toward him aren't concerned about all the max bodyguards whom try to stop me.

I fight with them, I also have my gun, but I don't take it out bcz I know my one wrong move take my Pete away from me forever.

I fight with them, but they don't put any gun towards me, they just fight with me physically.

Now I'm all covered in blood there are so many that I'm unable to fight with them, still I try hard to fight with them.

At this moment, I'm not concerned about my life all I care about is my Pete bcz he is my life, without him, I don't even want to live.

Then suddenly max come he stands in front of me long time no see you my best friend he said mockingly.

I'm about to punch him, but his bodyguards hold me back, they hold my arms so tight that I can't move my arms.

Max why you do this if you want to kill just kill me but please let my Pete alive please I said while trying hard to speak I don't even have the strength to speak louder.

Haha haha nice joke Vegas silly if I want to kill you I already kill you long ago, but that's not fun I want to see you suffering without the person whom you love the most he said with pure anger in his voice.

You already know I didn't mean to kill her, plus you move on you love Kamala what you want now I said looking so pathetic and vulnerable.

I said, and again he laughs what make you think I love her huhh ?? I'm not that lose to love that bitch, I just use her against you …

First I thought you love Kamala dearly, and I try to make her love me then kill her in front of your eyes, I want to see the betrayal and hurt expression of yours.

Then I found out that you love your so-called husband dearly whom your father forced you to married to he said.

He is not my so-called husband, I love him more than myself I said in Anger.

Suddenly, I hear the bang sound and the bodyguard who standing beside Max collapse to the floor.

Then I hear the chaos shooting Voices of the guns, max Also start to shoot the person who's trying to attack him.

I see these are our bodyguards and pa also with them.

I can hear gunshots everywhere then paa told nop to protect me he comes and help me to stands up …

Nop told me to leave the place with him, Paa and his bodyguards protect Pete and will take him home safe and sound ..

No, no I won't go without Pete , I said to nop and asked him to release me but he didn't let me free so I punch him on the face and release myself from him and run away to protect Pete .

I heard  guns fires everywhere I don't care about anything all I care about my Pete .

Max and his important mans take pete to somewhere with them I start to shouts Pete's name to find him .

Then max bodyguard came and told me if I want Pete I have to go somewhere with him .

Without thinking second thing I go with him to somewhere I don't know

He took me in a dark room I enter the room suddenly light are on and there is my Pete tied up to a chair covered in blood ..

Then max came with the creepy smile on his face ohh welcome here Vegas my best frnd he said again laugh out loud...

So he is your husband the love of your life as you said he say while pointing out gun at Pete .

What if I kill him infront of your eyes he suddenly took out the gun from his pocket and point out his gun at Pete ..

Before I do something to stop him I suddenly hear shoot voice of a gun thadd !

My mind suddenly become numb and everything around me collapse I saw blood rushing down to Pete's  chest makes everything blur tears escape from my eyes ..

At this moment I know I lost him all the things I do to him in the past flashing infront of me ..

Then I heard the voices of my dad's subordinates and his and the voices of shooting and the shouting voice of dad to tell his bodyguard to take pete to the hospital..

Author pov :

Hello guys it's me again hope you enjoyed this chapter after a long time  I'm sorry there is so much things happens to my life and I don't even have a hope to write again but just bcz of your love guys toward my FF makes me want to finish this FF just bcz of you  guys thanks once again for you support love you guys 💞❤️💕