let's start with being friends

Vegas pov:

Now I'm stuck at home, there's no way to escape from Dad...

I am getting very bored now so I decided to go to Pete's room which was mine before..

  I entered the room and stood in front of him leaning against the wall I saw there were many mannequins with different designs of clothes on them.. he was taking some measurements..

He is so engrossed in his work that he doesn't even notice my presence...

I know anything about Pete so I don't know what he studied before what his liking
What he did before marriage I don't know anything about him ....

Ahm!! He immediately look up to meet our eyes ohh !! Vegas sorry I didn't notice your presence he said little surprised...

"It's ok Pete" so I asked what are you doing?
  Nothing just making some designs and also preparing for my exams he said...

So your studying fashion designing I asked little curiously because he is the only son of famous business man and only  heir of saengtham group so I wonder why he

studied fashion designing instead of studying business but maybe it's his choice  I think ..

Is there anything you want to ask me Vegas ?? He looked at me and ask yeah I'm wondering why you studied fashion designing instead of business ?

He smile slightly and said I'm interested in fashion designing and also that was my mom desire so I chose fashion designing..

That's good then I said he nods..
Pete ! Huhh Vegas he said ...
"let's have some chit chatting" i remember that day when was our marriage he wanted to know so many things about me...

Okay Vegas he said and now I'm sitting on the bed and he still doing his work ..

So "I remember you wanted to know many things about me" right Pete I said ..

Hmm khap Vegas but you also refused to talk to me he said being a little sad ...

Yes back then I was little rude but now we're friends so ask me anything you want to know ...

Pete pov :

Now vegas is in my room which is supposed to be ours but that's ok at least he accepted me as his friend so now he said we should chat to get to know each other better.

Hmmm Pete !!  So how was life before marriage, he asked.

  Nothing special just a daily routine back then I used to go to university everyday and do assignments and projects that I said ...

  "It was just study and nothing else," he asked in surprise.

  No I used to go to the malls with my friends every weekend and enjoy the food from different restaurants I said..

So what about your love life like you dated someone before?  He asked a little curious..

hmm no i never dated anyone bcz i always believe that there is only one person in this world you are destined to be with..

Loving, trustworthy, the only one who can comfort you whenever you feel down I said...

Hearing my words, his face immediately fell...

But your unfortunate that you didn't get that kind of person Pete ...

Author pov

Thank you so much guys for sharing your opinions in comments also thanks for voting

I love you guys so much hope you all enjoy this chapter ❤️