The sudden shock

Vegas pov :
After hearing what my father says My eyes widened in shock WHAT!!! I said in a loud voice I was about to say something more but my dad give me a sign to just stop and listens what he say next ......

So I decided to  keep my mouth shut to listen what he do next .....

So my son is ready to married to your son my father said.. I don't do anything bcz I know he is up to something even though im burning with anger inside I didn't do anything and sat silently there ....

Then suddenly my eyes met with this boy who is now my so called soon to be wife
at first I was so angry that I wanted to get up and kill him but when I look at him he has the same confused and shocked expression just like mine ......

Okay Mr.theerapanyakun my son is also ready so do we have a deal Pete's dad said and expands his hand toward my father to make a deal my father also shakes the hand with him now they done the deal i don't know about.....

After making the deal both son and father leaves my father's office now it's my time to ask my father why he do that to me ....
I'm about to ask when father suddenly spoke
I know your angry but first calm down and listen to me he said ....

I'm so angry that I started yelling at him WHY  DAD WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME WHEN YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!

I did this bcz I have reasons I know how much you love her and all I know your angry but if you listen to me carefully then you know why I did this to you he said ....

Okay okay you want me to listen to you to let you explain right dad!! Then explain why it's so important for me to marry a boy ... I said BCz I'm so angry at him ...

Listen Vegas I do it bcz I don't want you to goes through the things I went through with
You know us mafias are not able get loved or married openly our enemies always find the reason to take us down first they found our weakness then they attack .....

Vegas I still remember that day when I lost your mother I loved her so much and everyone  was in underworld know that time gun theerapanyakun love his wife and also have a heir whom he love so much ...

So they start to attacking my family to let me down but my bodyguards save you and your mother everytime they attack  but one day your mother take you for shopping.. for your first birthday she was so happy but suddenly my rivals attacked the car you was in and shot the driver car gets out of the control and hit with the trees my subordinates take both of you to the  hospital but it was too late bcz your mother already died bcz she loss her alot of blood while covering your body and you was saved that day after this incident I kill them all who is behind this all incident...

after hearing this story i started to cry I was one year old when they kill my mom and also trying to kill a one year old baby how cruel they were this is the first time he told me about my mother's murder bcz every one always told me my mom die in a car accident...

My dad pats my shoulder to keep me calm down from crying and said that's why I make this deal his son is gay and he wants to marry him but trust no one expects theerapanyakuns bcz we already have a good relationship with him in business he know theerapanyakuns are not greedy like other business mans so he decided to make a deal with me ....
I looked at him then he nods his head slightly in a yes manner Vegas all you have to do is just fake this marriage and secretly do what you want to do with your girlfriend that makes both of you save  he said ...

I get up from my seat and said dad give me one day to think .. okay take your time and thinks carefully he said after that I leave his office heading straight to my girlfriend house ....

Pete pov:

When we reached at home I stop my dad and ask what he just do at theerapanyakun's
Why dad why don't you tell me before why this sudden why you chose theerapanyakuns I said my voice is shaking bcz Im just heart broken now my dad I know the relation between us not so good but he doesn't even ask me about my choice he doesn't care about my feelings a little this thing makes me want to cry......

I do it bcz of your beneficial and mine also dad said in a stern voice ....

But dad he cuts me when im about to speak more.. but what Pete what.. you don't want to Handle my business you don't do the things I want  you also don't want to give me a heir bcz you likes boy ...

Then what else Pete don't you also want to get married to a boy so I make it easy for you now you don't have to find one I'll chose the best for you after this he stays silent ...

And I hang my head low bcz he is right at some points yes I'm not able to give him a heir also I'm not handling his business ....

I was lost in thoughts when he speak again  Vegas is a good guy also he is a gay just like you I chose you to marry in theerapanyakuns family bcz they are not greedy like others if in future something happens to me I'm sure they take good care of my business and you  also gives you comfortable life he said .....

Okay dad I'm ready to marry him .......

Authors pov
So what do you think about this chapter my readers and thank you all for loving my story
Love you y'all 💗💗 also I'll try to make this chapter long