Jiwoon's POV :
After he woke up , jiwoon came out of his room rubbing his eyes but stopped in the midway as he saw his brother caging his hyung between his arms .

He rubbed his eyes not believing the sight in front of him . He screamed out in shock startling both of them as they parted away and looked at him.

Author's POV  :
Seeing jiwoon Tae looked down with slight pink cheeks and walked away , while kook cursed him in his head . ' lord why the hell is this dumbass always interupting us '  he thought annoyed .

" Oops !! I'm sorry for interruption but hyung you could just go to your room , you know  ~" jiwoon said in a teasing tone .
' such a cockblocker ~ ' jungkook grumbled under his breath but it was loud enough for him to hear .

" Did you say something hyung !?? " he asked wiggling his eyebrows . " No i didn't go take a shower and have your breakfast " jungkook said and went away .

Author's POV  :
The day time passed and it was evening now , just now  jungkook had informed everyone to get ready as he planned a special family dinner today  ~

As he soon as he announced this , everybody rushed towards their respective rooms to get ready while kook sat on the couch in the living room waiting for them as he was already done .

One by one his mom dad and jiwoon came now only tae was remaining . He went upstairs to check on him .

when he opened the door his eyes were stuck on a specific person who was not at all aware of his presence busy applying his lip tint looking at mirror . He slowly went towards tae and stood behind him .

Taehyung's POV  :
After tae was done he finally noticed jungkook was standing right behind him watching his every move . He quickly looked back and asked " Kook !? From when are you standing here I'm so sor--"

Jungkook quickly put his finger on his lips and silenced him " shh don't you dare to apologise " he said cutting tae off sending shiver down his spine . Kook pulled him closer by his waist and tucked his hair behind his ear .

" can i kiss you " he asked and leaned more closer to his lips .

Author's POV  :
When jungkook felt tae nod, he quickly captured his lips . He didn't give him any time to react, and pushed him to the wall behind and started to devour his mouth hungrily.

He poured out all his feelings through lips. Tae also started to reply trying to keep up with him their lips were moving in sync.
Now jungkook lost his control over his body .

He pressed him hard to the wall with his bulky body and started roaming his vieny hands all over his curves . Tae hummed in pleasure, and his body shook with satisfaction.

He bit taehyung's lower lip with his teeth and absorbed his screaming too. He didn't  realize that he bit too hard unless and until he tasted his blood .
Both of them parted away as they were breathless now . Room fills with our heavy pants and labored breathing. Tae closed his eyes and leaned on the wall for support.

Jungkook's grip on his waist become when when he saw Taehyung looking so ethereal His hairs were messy, and his lips were swollen . His lower lip had a small cut from his biting.

After getting back to normal state tae quickly set his hairs and face and both of them left the room together.

At Downstairs  :
Mr and Mrs jeon and  jiwoon , three of them were tired of waiting  . Jiwoon was about to check on them but mrs jeon was quick to stop him .

Three of them looked up when heard footsteps . Both tae and kook finally came downstairs ." Oo God !! Hyung took you long enough . I'm sure Taetae hyungie is late because of you " jiwoon said blaming kook .

" So what are you gonna do about it he's my husband " jungkook replied making his parents 'aww ' . " Ok enough everybody get in the car and let's go "  kook said and walked out , all others followed him .

In the car , Tae sat beside kook and rest of them at the back . Jiwoon kept on whining as he wanted to sit with tae but mrs jeon shut him up saying " They're a couple ,why are you so interested in being a third wheel between them "

=====================================
Thats a wrap for this Chapter  💀
See you in the next chap  ~ love you'll ❤ thanks a lot for your comments and precious votes .