Chapter 1 - Landing In LA

A girl deboarded her flight and collected her luggage. "City of my dreams, Los Angeles, Welcome to the new life". The girl mumbled to herself with black long hairs a cap resting on her head with a backpack hanging loosely on one shoulder and holding a small trolley bag in her hand.

LA was the city of her dreams. She worked hard to make her dreams come true fighting all odds. She stood there admiring the view the hustle going on around her though it was very early in the morning forgetting about her surroundings admiring the beauty.

She was busy looking around when a guy busy in his phone walked in on her and they both collided and They both fell. The girl hit her head on the floor.

"What the hell can't you see and walk dumbhead". The girl holding her head as it started Aching due to the bang on the floor and for some other reason.

"I am soo sorry i was looking at something in my phone are you hurt". The guy said trying to look at the girl and a guy with a girl came running to their aid.

"Yooo Colby what happened are you alright". Said the guy with blonde hairs crouching down besides Colby and the girl picked up the stuffs.

"I am fine Sam i just collided with her i was busy looking at my phone". Colby said still trying to help the girl to which she swatted his hand away.

"Don't touch me you idiot stupid this shit hurts specially when you don't get enough sleep jetlagged and i feel dizzy already". The girl said trying to steady herself without looking up still holding her head.

"Colby how many times should i tell you to not use phone will walking, hon you alright let's sit somewhere where you will be comfortable, i am Katrina by the way but you can call me kat". Katrina spoke scolding him and he smiled sheepishly while kat spoke to her.

"A minute let this pass away or i might fall down again thanks to someone stupid idiot using his phone and walked in on me". She said and held Kats hand while Sam collected her luggage and after she felt a bit ok they stood up and took her nearby to sit.

Sam was laughing all the while looking at Colby. "Yoo bro what have you landed yourself into she doesn't like the Colby Brock who has girls buzzing around you as bees and calling you stupid and idiot she is definitely special i feel". Sam said following kat and the girl behind from distance.

"Sure Sam you had to bring this up". Colby said drily. "Ofcourse i had to bring this because you need a girlfriend and I think she is perfect one for you". Sam said and Colby made a face.

"When will you stop this". Colby spoke rubbing his face. "Until I get you one girlfriend". Sam said throwing his head back in laughter.

They reached where kat sat with the girl giving her a bottle of water. The girl took the bottle and took off her cap and pushed her hair backs showing her face. Colby's breath hitched in his throat seeing her pretty face.

She had big doe eyes her eyes sparkling emerald green in those lights. Her skin tone fair and her wearing all black outfit like Colby.

"I am Samuel but everyone calls me Sam". Sam introduced himself and she smiled and shook hands with him. She had a smile which can melt anyone.

"My name is Akira i don't have a nick name though". She said almost pouting and her lips pressed firmly.

"Nice name i will call you Kira". Kat said holding the ice pack she got on her forehead.

Akira looked past Sam and her features hardened and she got angry which startled him. "What did i do". Sam asked thinking he did something.

"Get away from him you cannot follow him, you Dolby or whatever your name is come here". She yelled which startled them all and Colby stood rooted on his spot and looked around wildly following her gaze.

Before he could understand he was pulled away from where he was standing and a person stood in front of him. He looked at the person and saw it was Akira.

"You are not allowed to follow them go back to where you came". She yelled in air and they stood confused.

"You cannot stop me". A voice whispered in her ears. "Yes i can stop you get the hell out of here you are not welcomed anywhere near them". Akira told and everything felt lite to her. Her headache almost went away along with dizziness but she felt nauseous.

"You guys into paranormal stuffs i suppose". Akira asked breaking their trance and to distract herself from nauseousness. They nodded.

"Yes we are youtubers and we go on paranormal investigations". Sam told her and she looked at them and recognised them after her head got cleared.

"Sam and Colby if i am not wrong". Akira exclaimed and they nodded. They composed themselves.

Sam was the first one to speak. "What the fuck was that whom you were talking to". He spoke to Akira she took deep breaths.

First try writing something paranormal. Here it is a story on my favourite youtubers tell me how it was for first chapter my official third story belongs to sam and Colby and revolves around paranormal with a mixture of love .