Chapter 59: Special Ring Tone

Start from the beginning

"When the crystal clear syrup wrapped the walnuts, it would be golden, which is as beautiful as amber. It is fragrant and sweet, and it is especially crisp after cooling. You must try it if you have time."

Mike listened to Tang Qiaoqiao's vivid description, and the walnuts in his hand suddenly didn't taste good enough.

So greedy.

If it weren't for lack of time, he really wanted Tang Qiaoqiao to make an amber walnut on the spot.

【Tang Qiaoqiao, stop. Can I buy it yet? ? 】

【President Boss must add money to Tang Qiaoqiao】

【Agree, upstairs. Where can you find such a good anchor to sell the goods and also comes up with a menu】

Mike gave the task of product introduction to Tang Qiaoqiao, so he has time to take a look at the comments. "Netizens are calling for the President Boss to add money to you. They praise you for selling well."

At this time, Tang Qiaoqiao opened the next package for sale, braised chicken drumstick. Hearing Mike's comment, she was immediately happy. Netizens really know her heart.

Tang Qiaoqiao raised her hands to the top of her head and showed a big love sign to the camera. She smiled crookedly, but in one of her paws, she did not forget to hold a big chicken leg.

【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. Qiaobao is cuter than my heart. I love you】

【Tang Qiaoqiao's love is chicken thigh-flavored hahaha】

【I screen-shot it. The weirdest hand heart from a star in history】

Mike is quite moved and couldn't help asking, "You worked the hardest among so many celebrities in my live broadcast room. What do you think?"

"Really?" Tang Qiaoqiao said frankly, "I didn't think so much. I charged a pit fee of at least tens of thousands, and some are even more than 100,000. People spend so much money to ask me to sell the goods. Of course, my service should be worthy of the price."

"Of course, the most important thing is these snacks are really delicious. For example, the braised chicken legs are very tasty and very soft. Today we prepared 50,000 copies, just half the price. The link will be posted immediately. Are you ready?"

【Editor, please put the word "dedicated" on the screen】

【Tang Qiaoqiao's words are very practical. Of course, she has to work well when people give her money】

【No, you are wrong, upstairs. The real reason is that it's so delicious, hahaha】

...

Tang Qiaoqiao is so dedicated. Under her leadership of eating in person in live broadcast, all products were gone as soon as they hit the online shelves.

Tang Qiaoqiao laughed when she heard the sales results. "I think I have found a new goal in life."

Mike, who suddenly felt an unemployment crisis, trembled.

As they had completed most part of the live broadcast, Mike stopped selling goods and said mysteriously, "Now let's take a break. We have a special surprise benefit for fans and friends. One of the netizens who bought the most online sales today, you can talk to Tang Qiaoqiao, and you can also get a gift from Qiaoqiao that is exclusive to you."

【I didn't know this before. Can I place the orders now?】

【Poor ghost, you can't afford it. They can only look to the bosses】

Mike looked at the purchase records of netizens handed over by his assistant and smiled, "The first two names are all Qiao Qiao's iron fans. The purchase amount is not much different. The second place is 'I am Little Whip in Qiao Bao's hand,' who only bought slightly 10,000 yuan less than the first place. If we can't get through to the first place, we will automatically pass the honor to the second place netizen."