"But-but only son of Poseidon's can hear us...and the pony man." The white Pegasus said again

"Well then you know who my father is but keep it to your self." I said grinning then turning and leaving.

I left os many confused Pegasus back there and a smirking one. Leaving there I went to the arena where I wanted to practice some more. I'm pretty good the Avengers devised a schedule for practicing.

I mostly practiced on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday then an hour on Saturday and Sunday.

Upon arriving the arena I went to one of the training dummies and pulled out Riptide or Anaklusmos. Uncapping the cap of the pen it sprang up into a shiny bronze sword. One that Tony loved to learn about.

I also learned on Greek, old Norse, and some Latin from Thor when he was on Earth. He also told me old stories about the Greeks and some of Romans.

I also know that I'm a special demigod because I know the gods personal, practically no other demigod has befriended so many gods and I also know that I would be treated different.

I talked to the gods I know and that if they treat me badly that I don't have to live here but visit sometimes. They don't have to like me but if I'm going to lead them into battle then I need to be ready.

IMPORTANT before carrying on reading...The prophecy about how one will reach sixteen against all odd will be turned to thirteen because I am going to have him start on the first quest at age 9 (current age) Carry on...

Anyway I just started some moves I learned and started to slash and destroy the dummies. "Well you certainly already knew you were a demigod by the way you are slashing." A voice behind me said.

I jumped into a ready position only to relax slightly seeing the blond hair and blue eyes said. I nodded to confirm that I already knew that I was a demigod.

"Care to go to the lake and talk more?" he asked. I shrugged and we started to head to the lake.

"How'd you find that you are a demigod?" He asked

I hesitated, I know I'm one of the luckier demigods to learn from their parent, "My father told me." I can always confuse him with my parent...

"Is your father mortal?"

"I have two fathers and use to have a mother." I said to throw off suspicion, which was confirmed.

"Do you know your mom?"

"Use to then she died."

"What's your father's name?"

I decided then to stop playing mind games with him," Technically my father was really my moms uncle that adopted me."

"So wait your godly parent is your father?"

I smiled sadly at him and nodded. He then asked, "What happened to your mom and how old were you?"

I frowned deeply and thought, should I tell him? He must have seen my frown deepen as I recalled the event, "You don't have to tell me."

I hesitated and slowly said, "I want to..." Collecting my thoughts and how to word the event I started,

"It was last year and my stepfather Gabe or as I called him Smell Gabe was home, before my mom came home he was kicking me," I could see Luke frown at that, "when my mom got home he stopped and told me to get up, I did because I've gotten good at hiding injuries and I went to my room after saying hi to my mom. I didn't notice at first but there was yelling, then I heard a scream,"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath pulling my legs to my chest and resting my chin on my knees. "when I went to check it out because I could tell it was my mother's scream..." taking one more deep breath, "I found my mother lying on the floor with a knife in her chest, she told me her last words that day." I closed my eyes and continued, " for three days after calling the police I lived on the streets, not long no but it was still tough for an 8 year old, two policeman found me and got into contact with my uncle."

I wiped my eyes from the water that was forming, "That is how I am here today. Currently Gabe is in prison for murder and abuse, I live with my uncle that I consider my dad. I call him dad and use to call him daddy. I call my real godly father Papa or father."

I didn't know what I expected out of the guy Luke who was sitting next to me, maybe pity, maybe he just get up and walk away I didn't know.

"Well that sucks worse than my life. I ran away from my home three years ago when I was nine. My mom was crazy for she tried to be the Oracles host and when the Oracle doesn't agree, per say the person goes insane. She kept mumbling something like not his future. Only one can help. Or something like that. My father Hermes never tried to help her only stood by and watched it happen." Luke said with a bitter voice.

I frowned, knowing Hermes he would've tried something, "Are you sure he didn't try." I also remember Hermes saying something to me about that and was all depressed and moody.

Luke frowned and hesitated, "No...."

"Then how do you know he didn't try everything in his power, the mummy is old and if I remember only the fates can really help her move from one host to another so I wouldn't blame your dad."

"He could've found something I know he could." He and I both knew that it was a weak counter argument

"Even though they are gods, they can't do everything in this world." I said and turned back to the lake that was simmering in the sunset that started.

"We should head back." I said to the boy who looked lost in his thoughts. He nodded and we went back to the Hermes cabin and he handed me items that I needed. Falling asleep I thought that this wouldn't be so bad.

I hope you enjoyed this and sorry for not updating sooner at school in 9th period or to some free period but in a classroom.