I reached the streets about to call another cab, I swept all my money goes to there. I have a shoot coming soon. I usually give myself a spending budget and I am about to hit it soon. I look to the left to see the same man who was guarding Mr. Mysterious last night. Next to him is a black Porsche he gestures to me and open the door. Once again I don't normally care this recklessly about my safety. I was a little afraid but was a little curious at the same time. 

I go to sit in the passenger seat and the smell is inviting. It again smells like alcohol and that cologne. Great this is his car, he isn't in here and that's what scares me. The man closes my door and walk to the driver side, once he's in the car he starts it. "My boss has sent for you." He says in an accent.

"I don't know you or your boss. I also don't know why he sent for me or whatever." I say with an attitude. 

"Last night at the club, you met. I am to take you to his private office at his company office to talk." He says and Im scared but some of it is lifted once I hear I'm going to a public place. 

I sit back and text Alyssa about the shoot that I have Sunday. I need to prepare for my behavior whenI meet Mr. Mysterious. I just want to act normal and not hypnotized that's all. We reach the building and he gets out to let me out. It's not a big building, it doesn't say much at the entrance.  We walk up to the door and pass through it, there's men and women everywhere walking around. 

This seemed like a business but what for, I have never seen this business before or heard anything about it. Theres a bunch of rooms that I'm sure are also offices, we walk through the long and cold hall. It's not loud but its not exactly quiet, for the most part everyone is minding their business. 

Not a single eye looks my way from at least my point of view. I can't believe I am going to meet this cold attractive man again, I feel self conscious about what I am wearing now. I'm wearing some grey joggers that hugged me tightly. I am wearing white long sleeve with my black and white dunks. I have on black puffer coat and my purse hanging down. I thought this would be chill and comfortable but everyone here seems weird and business formal. So I kinda feel out of place and definitely look weird. 

We reach a big door and the man knocks on it three times, we don't hear an approval so the man opens the door. I see a lot of men and women and my Mr. Mysterious sitting in a big desk addressing everyone, everyone stops to stare. "Boss, I have what you asked for." I look to my Mr and he says "Thanks Ryle, everyone may leave. Tiara stay and come in." I feel that jolt in my spine once he says my name. How does he even know my name, we only met last night. 

Also this guy who brought me here is named Ryle, I guess people don't tell each other their names nowadays. I move out the way so that people can make their exit, I try not to look at him. It's not going to do anything but make me more nervous. I don't want to do that, I plan to be some version of confident. 

I walk in and examine the room more, there's a couch to the side and lot's of drawers for storage. There is a lot of seating and it seems like this is also a place for meetings. Its very spacious and I get the same anger feeling as I did before. I don't know why I don't run. I can't understand the attraction that I have for him but it's all around the room we're in. 

I go to sit in front of his desk, the chair is very comfortable and was previously unoccupied. 

"How do you know my name? We only met last night." I finally look at the dark danger eyes and he smirks, I cross my legs in response. 

"I told you I know everyone in this city. If I don't know them then I get to know them." He says leaning back in the same position we met. 

"What's your name? You know mine it's only fair I know yours." He darkly chuckles at my words. I feel so small again, he watched every single move. 

"Most people don't want to know my name. Some even fear it." He says still with a smirk, I can't tell he enjoyed this. "I guess I'm not most people, I'm not afraid." It's not a total lie but the attraction I have for him outweighs the fear. His expression is unexpected he doesn't really react to it and we sit in silence for another second.

"Why did you send for me?" I put it in quotation marks. I said it with attitude because to was weird for him to do so. "You already seem to know some information about me, what's the need for this." He laughs once again as If I am telling another joke. 

"Oh What I could do with that attitude." I hum in response and the silence happens again.

"I want to fuck you to get you and your body out of my head." My throat feels dry after he finishes. I uncross my legs and prepare to do something I have never done before. I don't know but this man makes me feel things, he makes me feel alive for the first time.

I get up to walk around the desk and he moves his chair back, he continues to stare me down. His face unmoving and unkind, I slowly sit down onto his lap comfortably and he groans I response. 

I dare my hands around his neck and sigh dramatically, then with all the courage I could muster up I pull my lips to his ear. 

"Only if you tell me your name so I can scream it when you do." I feel alive right now, I don't even feel like me. I have never spoke to a man like this before. He groans once more before letting his hand stable my waist upon his lap. 

"You're gonna scream Mateo when I want you to." He says in a deep accented tone. 

_________________________________