Speaking of our pup, he had been kind of sad at the lack of his master and he wasn't the only one who was. Although, I was a little worried that he was quite discouraged, so more for him than for me, he accepted the trip, because for me that would mean having to tell Lando once and for all that we couldn't go on. However, she didn't know whether to mention the terms of the surname to him or just as if it was his own decision. If I told him about the legal matter, surely he would get mad at Charles and do everything possible to remove the closure, but he couldn't do anything because it was something that his father had already written. And if I told him it was my choice, he'd hate me and probably think I'd played him.

He had nothing else until Thursday to make a decision, before taking that flight and facing my sad reality.

The only thing I wished was that at least Monako would enjoy that walk and could spend as much time as possible with his father, since everything that was happening between us was not the dog's fault.

Nor would I let him suffer as I will after ending this little relationship we had and we take many memories of her.

Lando Norris

I saw her enter with Monako, but I couldn't go to her because I needed to go to the garage for the second practice.

Charlotte saw my intentions and forbade me," You'll talk to her later."

However, he was too stubborn and needed to talk to her as soon as possible, "No.

I tried to turn around and go to her, but Lottie stopped me by her arm, "Please."

"I do what I want when I want." I got a little defensive and got out of her grasp.

The moment I looked back I could see how her half brother, Charles, had approached her to greet her and now they were talking happily, while Monako was more than happy with her family.

I had missed the chance to talk to her alone for a moment and ended up going back to Charlotte's side, "I'm sorry." I apologized for the lack of respect I had with her a moment ago.

"It doesn't matter, I promise you'll be able to talk to her later."

I was hoping so...

Although seeing how she went straight to the Ferrari garage and didn't even come by to say hello or tell me that she was going to support her brother instead of me, it made me lose hope a bit.

I tried to concentrate on my work and got into the car so I could make a good time. And I don't know how, even though Millie wasn't in my garage, I came in second. Even the practice times didn't give much, but they did help me think that there was a possibility that I'll be in a good position for qualifying. I guess just knowing she was here I'd done my best to show her that she was still around during my work.

But it didn't help much because I didn't see her for the rest of the afternoon and she didn't even make it to the hotel to sleep.

She was definitely avoiding me.

What had I done wrong?

I have only tried to help her and accompany her in her problems, but she acts as if I hurt her and as far as I know of her I have not done so.

The truth is that I felt lousy again and that was reflected in practice three and in qualifying. I was fourth in the last practice, it wasn't too bad, but my starting position tomorrow was eighth and that was something out of the ordinary for me.

Who would say, I was suffering for a girl I never imagined meeting.

And the worst, it was affecting me in the points and I didn't know what to do anymore.