Chapter 5

Recap-

When I was scrolling through them one caught my eye the most, and it said "Is it weird that I ship me Maddie and I together..." THAT TWEET WAS FROM ZACH!

I don't know what is going on anymore. I mean I LOVE Zach, and the fact that he ships us together is the best thing in the world.

*after semi fangirling moment*

Zach dmed me his number on twitter, and now we're facetiming. He looks way more cuter this way when its just me and him talking back and forth.

"You're so beautiful Maddie!"

thanks Zach!" Okay so I am LITERALLY blushing so hardcore right now its not even funny.

"You're welcome princess."

Zach and I kept talking like that for the past like 10 minutes. I mean it was cute and all, but we barely even know each other.

*10 minutes later*

"We need to meet one day."

"TRU!"

Okay! Zach wants to meet me! What is going on!

I'm actually hyperventilating! Wow that was a big word. Why did I use that word?

Okay, I REALLY need to be stopped! Zach wants to meet me! Can you hear me screaming! No, well some people probably can.

I should really go to sleep so I don't die from being excited over something soooo funny! Well... it wasn't that funny, but oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was just a filler chapter... I actually can't believe that i updated this book.

I want to make another book. Its not going to be like an actual book. it would be a rant book. like if i feel the need to rant about something i'd just do it there.

I WAS LISTENING TO BODY ELECTRIC BY LANA DEL REY AND ITS SUCH A GOOD SONG SO IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO IT YOU REALLY SHOULD!!!!!