Chapter 2

A.N- sorry I haven't updated in like I don't know how long...I don't actually have an excuse. all weekend I basically watched American Horror Story.. it's soo good I absolutely recommend it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie POV

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *
ugh it's Monday morning and I have to go to school. I hate it so much like why does it have to exist. I might just have to find out who invented school and possibly kill them. if you couldn't tell I'm a very aggressive 14 year old.
After thinking about school I decide to get ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a plain white flowy t-shirt, and my new pair of Jordan's I just got. The Jordan's are black, red, and white (A.N- those are my cousins school colors). For my makeup I put on foundation/concealer for my imperfections like acne, bronzer. for my eyes i did a subtle smokey eye with light brown colors and a little bit of black. I added a bit of lipstick which i chose MAC's Angel lipstick and paired it with MAC's dazzle glass in Baby Sparks. when I was done I decided to straighten my hair because my natural hair legit looks like a rats nest.
When I was done I decided to make breakfast. I found vanilla Greek yogurt and put it in a bowl. I then cut up strawberries and put it in the bowl as well as blueberries and blackberries topped off with some granola.Decided to eat health today...
When I was done eating I went upstairs in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to see what time it was and it was 7:15... I have about 5 more minutes till I actually have to leave. I decided to check twitter cuz I had 1 new follower. When I checked I screamed really loud and I'm pretty sure the people all the way in china could here me.
"ZACH FOLLOWED ME!" I yelled even though no one was home to hear me.
I checked the time and it was 7:22 so I decided to head out. while I was walking I decided to dm zach and say thanks for the follow cuz why not. when I got to school I told my friends what happened and they were fangirling like it was them who zach followed.

*after school*
School just ended so I decided to text my mom.
Me: hey Mama G! I'm walking home so you don't have to pick me up!
Mama G💕: okay! be careful!

my mom worries to much sometimes...
while I was walking I received a dm from...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soo here's this chapter.. I decided to make it a little longer since I haven't updated in awhile...

who do you think the dm is from?