Chapter 3

Maddie's POV-

I went and checked my twitter and realized I just got a dm from .... ZACH! I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. I probably look like a troll but oh well. I finally had the urge to check what he said.
Zach: no problem beautiful 😏
OH...MY...GOD. Zach just said I was beautiful and sent me the emoji where it winks.. is it weird that I am hardcore fangirling right now.
-5 minutes later-
I just finished fangirling so I decided to put my phone away and make my way home. when I get home I decided that I was going to do my homework and then broadcast.
-at home-
I just got home and I had to let my dog out. (A.N- this is actually what I have to do when I come home from school) I take my book bag to the dining table and begin doing my homework. I only had math homework but I had to do like 6 pages. it was based on the Pythagorean theorem. (A.N- this is what I'm actually learning about in math)
-finished with homework-
I just finished doing my homework. my dog began barking since he finished doing what he had to do and wanted to come in. when I let him in I headed up to my room with him following behind me. when we both entered my room I had to help him up on my bed because he's too old and he can't jump up that high. when I got him up I got out my MacBook and logged onto Younow.
-during Younow-
"HEY GUYS!" I said while people stared HOING my broadcast. all the comments consisted of "hi", "hey", "hola", and things like "OMG YOUR SO PRETTY" and "OMFG FACE GOALS".
I guess you could say these people really enjoy the way I look.
-30 minutes into broadcast-
while I was doing my Younow my views started blowing up. I decided to go on twitter to see that...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so I finally updated a chapter!!

this probably isn't a good one. to me it seemed to be all over the place but I could always go back to fix it. MADD this one kind of longer because I felt like you guys deserved to have a long chapter because of the delay from all the times I said I was going to update but never did...

don't forget to follow me on twitter an Instagram!!

twitter- queentay_xx
Instagram- trashbag.jpeg