Chapter 4

Last chapter:

I decided to go on twitter to see that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maddie pov-

ZACH CLAYTON SHARED MY BROADCAST! okay maddie, stay calm. you can do this.

"well guys, i guess zach shared my broadcast.. and i got A LOT of extra viewers. if you just joined the broadcast you can go ahead and fan me."

while i was seeing all the people fan me, i decided to go on twitter and tweet/dm zach thanks for sharing my broadcast. as soon as i clicked the twitter app my notifs were blowing up. they were all shipping me and zach. i didn't know what i was feeling, but i started to smile knoing that my viewers and followers and zach's too ship us.

whli i was about to tweet zach thank you i got a dm... from zach.. again..

i was kind of shocked that he would've just dmed me out of the blue. i shook all that off and decided to see what the dm said.

Zach: i dont know if you seen the tweets but out people seem to ship us together..

Me: i saw them.. out people?

Zach: i meant our... i mean it's pretty cute dont you think?

Me: yea.. i guess.. i just wouldn't have thought that they would ship us together all because you shared my broadcast

Zach: thats not why they ship us together... they ship us together because i always talk about you my broadcasts... (A.N- just imagine zach talking about you during a broadcast.. ok im getting some feels right now)

Me: o.. well thanks, i guess..... i have to get back to the broadcast cuz they want to know what im doing..

Zach: ok, ill be watching our broadcast in about 5 minutes...

After the "little" conversation zach and i had, i went back to my broadcast and told the viewers what i was doing.. as soon as i told them they all started commenting our ship name and i guess i was blushing cuz everyone kept saying i was.... then one comment stuck out to me the most.

"bruhitszach: you blushin cuz you like me honey!!"

-After broadcast cuz i dont want to type anymore of that-

when i ened the broadcast everyone kept tweeting #zaddie ..

i kept scrolling through all the tweets retweeting and faving them..

when i was scrolling through them one cought my eye the most, and it said "....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think the tweet said? who do you think said it?

i wrote this chapter on my laptop so hopefully the whole chapter looks fine...

you can follow me on social media...

my twitter is queentay_00

my instagram is trashbag.jpeg

if im in the mood ill post another chapter later on today since im on spring break as of yesterday cuz it was my last day of school.. ill try to post a lot of them to try to get myself used to all this....