Summary

Naruto Uzumaki was treated like a monster for as long as he could remember, He was outcasted everywhere he went. He learned much from the places he went. He'd been around Konoha's forests for as long as The third hokage gave his apartment to him and then stopped caring. He lived in the trees and the canopy. that's why he has trained in guerilla warfare from a young age.

Sasuke Uchiha was always the second child, in everything. the lesser the unnoticed if you will. he stopped living with his family when he was six, he met a boy in the forests around konoha one day, and they started living together. Sasuke feels like the boy he met is a brother to him. they are like two peas in a pod. they think and act very similar.

Sakura Haruno the girl, she was ignored by her parents, and she too left home at a very young age. She met Two boys living in the trees, she immediately took a liking to them, and followed their moves.

Naruto learned while in the trees that reckless behaviors get's you hurt, so as he lived in the trees his head calmed and his pressence became invisible unless wanting to be seen.

Sasuke Was always viewed as second, but around Naruto he became an equal. they fought each other every day, and stayed even. they agreed on a lot about the world. even though they come from very different backrounds.

Sakura was an accident child, as that's why her parents never bothered caring. she soon found Naruto And Sasuke to be family.

Naruto knew what he held for the longest time, it was like he knew he was never alone. he has yet to meet this feeling, but he has a belief that he can meet them and thank them.

Alright so the summary is done. It's been a while since i put out a chapter for anything, just know there is work in the coming months